Resmed DC converters

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Tip10

Resmed DC converters

Post by Tip10 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:08 pm

Anybody know if there is an adapter made to allow a Resmed DC converter for an S9 to be used on an Airsense 10? Or vice versa?

I have both machines and want the opportunity to choose between them for RV and travel use. I usually travel with the older S9 and use the A10 at home but would like to be able to swap those roles around. Resmed is very fond of their converters and I ain’t quite willing to swallow the 85 bucks each for two converters. The specs on the converters themselves seem to be the same it’s just the plugs for the individual machines that’s different.

I don't suffer from Insanity -- I rather enjoy it!!

Jas_williams

Re: Resmed DC converters

Post by Jas_williams » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:14 am

Tip10 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:08 pm
Anybody know if there is an adapter made to allow a Resmed DC converter for an S9 to be used on an Airsense 10? Or vice versa?

I have both machines and want the opportunity to choose between them for RV and travel use. I usually travel with the older S9 and use the A10 at home but would like to be able to swap those roles around. Resmed is very fond of their converters and I ain’t quite willing to swallow the 85 bucks each for two converters. The specs on the converters themselves seem to be the same it’s just the plugs for the individual machines that’s different.
When I was looking I did not find anything, I ended up buying both DC converters