For Sale

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
cdestuck

Re: For Sale

Post by cdestuck » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:11 am

monicajp wrote:Can anyone tell me if I am missing something here? This is a very good deal right? Especially considering all the extras that I am giving along with it? Honestly enquiring...
Monica
And there are some sites like dotmed that have. Ext to new machines that have been gone over with a short warranty a bit cheaper than you're asking. And state if hose and carry case are included.

codinqueen

Post by codinqueen » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:37 am

Hi Monica,
We also need to know if it is an Autosense for Her because that model is different than the other one and all of us on this forum are not versed on how to search for model features with serial numbers on the machine. I need a new machine, since mine is over 5 yrs old, but I am currently unemployed, so I am hoping mine will keep working right now, but I want an Autosense for Her when I buy a replacement for mine. Since I don't have a job, I also have no insurance, so won't be buying one until I can find either money ( a job or win the lottery) or insurance to help with the purchase. If it is an Autosense for Her and you are willing to take payments to sell it, please let me know by Private Message. I would send you money monthly by PayPal or money order till its all paid, kind of like a layaway, then u would send me the machine when it is all paid. I haven't found anyone willing to do this yet but I keep hope alive. Those of us without insurance, no jobs, and limited funds rely on those who have machines for sale to help us maintain our health.

I am wondering why you are selling it? If it was ordered for you by a Dr, it was ordered for a reason, and we here on this forum can help you solve any problems that make you think you cant use it as ordered by your Dr. Often all you need is a less bulky mask, like the Swift FX. If your insurance bought it for you or they are renting it for you, it is not really yours till the rental period is up and compliance has been proven to your insurance. So unless that has been done already, it is not yours to sell, and the DME supplier can ask for it back or make you pay the balance.

Happy New Year!

Pressure 6-10 cm

OkyDoky

Post by OkyDoky » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:13 am

codinqueen wrote:Hi Monica,
We also need to know if it is an Autosense for Her because that model is different than the other one and all of us on this forum are not versed on how to search for model features with serial numbers on the machine. I need a new machine, since mine is over 5 yrs old, but I am currently unemployed, so I am hoping mine will keep working right now, but I want an Autosense for Her when I buy a replacement for mine. Since I don't have a job, I also have no insurance, so won't be buying one until I can find either money ( a job or win the lottery) or insurance to help with the purchase. If it is an Autosense for Her and you are willing to take payments to sell it, please let me know by Private Message. I would send you money monthly by PayPal or money order till its all paid, kind of like a layaway, then u would send me the machine when it is all paid. I haven't found anyone willing to do this yet but I keep hope alive. Those of us without insurance, no jobs, and limited funds rely on those who have machines for sale to help us maintain our health.

I am wondering why you are selling it? If it was ordered for you by a Dr, it was ordered for a reason, and we here on this forum can help you solve any problems that make you think you cant use it as ordered by your Dr. Often all you need is a less bulky mask, like the Swift FX. If your insurance bought it for you or they are renting it for you, it is not really yours till the rental period is up and compliance has been proven to your insurance. So unless that has been done already, it is not yours to sell, and the DME supplier can ask for it back or make you pay the balance.

Happy New Year!
CodingQueen, If you have a model number you can type it in at this site and it will tell you the model name. https://sleep.tnet.com/cmd
Maybe that will help in your future search.
ResMed Aircurve 10 VAUTO EPAP 11 IPAP 15 / P10 pillows mask / Sleepyhead Software / Back up & travel machine Respironics 760

cdestuck

Post by cdestuck » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:34 pm

monjp wrote:Well, until I get that figured out, I can email or text pictures to anyone interested.
Monica
541-370-5129
monwdl@yahoo .com

If you are looking for offers, I will buy for $350 shipped. This is same machine as I just got and have thought about getting a backup in case something would happen. This is just slightly beneath what I can buy from a online resale store. I would not need your headgear items, not what I use. Let me know. Tks