EncoreViewer download

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Old Sam

EncoreViewer download

Post by Old Sam » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:53 pm

Dear All
I am a beginner Remaster Auto CPAP user. Would someone tell me where I can download EncorViewer for Window XP ?

Samaniya

Pugsy

Re: EncoreViewer download

Post by Pugsy » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:49 pm

Encore Viewer 2.0 is not available for download anywhere that I know of. It is available for purchase only $99.
Please register to the forum and add your equipment to your profile so we know exactly what you are using.
Here's how. wiki/index.php/Registering_Equipment_in_User_Profile

The new PR System One machines that have full data (the Plus only has hours of use) have several software options.
They are explained here. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=64906&st=0&sk=t&sd= ... re+options
If you are using the PR System One Auto like I have in my profile..you have several software choices.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

Samaniya

Post by Samaniya » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:44 pm

Dear Pugsy
You are very kind to rapidly reply my quote. I use PR System One REMstar Auto CPAP Machine with A-Flex. I had read your previous document as your recommedation. I am 75 year old and English is not my language, so I have try to understand your document before buying the program.

Thanks you very much.
Old Sam (samaniya)

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:02 am

Check your PM's, top left of page user control panel, new messages. Welcome, Jim
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

Samaniya

Post by Samaniya » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:29 am

Dear Goofproof
It's a kind of you, now I have already installed encoreViewer 2.0 to my computer. However I still have a problem, I cannot connect the memory card to my computer. How I do that ?
Thank you very much indeed for your kind assistance.
Samaniya

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:13 am

Does your computer have a SD slot on it to put the SD card in? If not you will need to get a SD card reader adapter to plug into a USB port. Doesn't have to be special card reader. Generic is fine.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

Samaniya

Post by Samaniya » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:25 am

Dear Pupsy

Thanks I try to find one in my country.
Samaniya

JayR_1945

Post by JayR_1945 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:59 am

But while we're on the subject, I have been using Encore Viewer 1.0 on my HP Netbook XP 32 bit machine. I'd like to transfer this operation to my new HP desktop Windows 7 64 bit. The CD won't install it correctly. I tried transferring the Respironics\*.* directory from the XP to the desktop and I still get an "Unhandled Exception" error.

The desktop has not been online to the Internet for updates yet. I'm trying to figure out whether to do this, and/or fork over another $99 for the Encore Viewer 2.0

I know I must be missing a Monday morning incantation to the computer gods. Any thoughts?
Jay R.
I am a Systems Engineer/Researcher, and Navy Veteran/ I am not a doctor. All of my suggestions are from my own experience and research. For medical advice, talk to your health care professional. They are good people and could use the work.

deerhound

Post by deerhound » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:30 am

Jay R. I don't believe anyone has been able to get the smartcard reader for the "M" series and legacy machines to work with encore viewer 1.0 or 2.0 on 64bit Windows 7 systems.

Dale

AHI:
Untreated 156
Treated 1.1

Mr Bill

Post by Mr Bill » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:48 am

I've gotten EncoreViewer 2 to transfer and run fine under Windows 7 Personal Ultimate, and the SmartCard Reader is recognized by the OS. But EncoreViewer refuses to see the reader. I wonder if EncoreViewer uses an access to the Reader that is not possible in Win7?

90% EPAP=7.0, Avg PS=4.0, Avg bpm 18.3, Avg Min vent 9.2 Lpm, Avg CA/OA/H/AHI = 0.1/0.1/2.1/2.3 ... updated 02/17/12

JD-XXX

Post by JD-XXX » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:03 pm

In fact a simple Google search for "download encoreviewer" leads to a bunch of results, some for a direct download and others for bit torrents. These are undoubtedly Pirate sites offering the download in violation of copyright. You will have to download a "downloader" program that runs you through a list of permissions to install various toolbars on your computer, and you must manually uncheck the preselected box indicating your permission. On one I saw, there was no way to uncheck the installation of "weather bug". You download that, and then finally you can install the encoreviewer software. You may discover that before it works, you need to go to Microsoft and download one or more Service Packs for the XP family of programs, because encoreviewer works on a platform that is past the oldest versions of XP. With that in hand, encoreviewer will work. Then you must go back, if you don't like weatherbug always popping up on your computer, and uninstall it from the Windows Control Panel. Finally, do a virus check. A free anti-virus program, Trojan Remover, might find that the Pirate site had put a virus on your computer named autorun.exe. Trojan Remover can clean it out, and it will require you to reboot your computer. If you are willing to do all of this and spend half an hour doing this, and if you are willing to violate the copyright laws, you will save the $100 purchase price. Of course I don't recommend the violation of any copyright laws. Just sayin', hypothetically, that it can be done. Good luck.

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:01 pm

Samaniya wrote:Dear Goofproof
It's a kind of you, now I have already installed encoreViewer 2.0 to my computer. However I still have a problem, I cannot connect the memory card to my computer. How I do that ?
Thank you very much indeed for your kind assistance.
Samaniya
there are posts with possiable work arounds

Is your computer operating system 32 bit, viewer isn't made to work with a 62 bit O.S. There are posts with possable work arounds. A version of Encore Pro can use 64 bit but it's not friendly to use. Jim
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire