Trying to set date on ResMed S9

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
js_insf

Trying to set date on ResMed S9

Post by js_insf » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:12 pm

I'm having a strange issue, and will try to be succinct. I want to keep an eye on my own data, and installed the ResScan 3.11 software successfully. However, when I download my data it only gives me data up to September 1, 2010. Mysteriously, it has data for the last year - and I just received the machine two months ago! But it stops at Sept 1.

Anyway, I'm just guessing, but this indicates to me I may need to re-set the date on the machine. The problem is I can't figure out how to do it. I've followed the instructions to get into the clinicians menu. But the place where the date should be (in the "Options" menu, below "SmartStart") isn't there. The list of options just stops at SmartStart, I can't scroll down any further.

Any ideas out there?

Thanks very much.

Physician

Re: Trying to set date on ResMed S9

Post by Physician » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:38 pm

js_insf wrote:I'm having a strange issue, and will try to be succinct. I want to keep an eye on my own data, and installed the ResScan 3.11 software successfully. However, when I download my data it only gives me data up to September 1, 2010. Mysteriously, it has data for the last year - and I just received the machine two months ago! But it stops at Sept 1.

Anyway, I'm just guessing, but this indicates to me I may need to re-set the date on the machine. The problem is I can't figure out how to do it. I've followed the instructions to get into the clinicians menu. But the place where the date should be (in the "Options" menu, below "SmartStart") isn't there. The list of options just stops at SmartStart, I can't scroll down any further.

Any ideas out there?

Thanks very much.

There are links in this forum to download the Clinician's Manual, and as you will learn, press simultaneously on the knob and the lower of the two vertical bars on the right of the screen. Within five seconds the programming section will appear and there you can adjust virtually everything by rotating and pressing the knob.
Last edited by Physician on Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

js_insf

Re: Trying to set date on ResMed S9

Post by js_insf » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:45 pm

A-ha! Thanks very much, I was misreading the manual.