OT: Is anyone watching...

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Wulfman...

Re: OT: Is anyone watching...

Post by Wulfman... » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:07 pm

BleepingBeauty wrote:
Wulfman... wrote:
The "OT" in the Subject line means "Off Topic". They've been existing on this forum since its beginning. As a general rule-of-thumb, folks can either post to them or stay away if it's not a subject to which they wish to express their opinion. Sometimes people just can't resist starting them, knowing full well they'll be able to start a verbal altercation that lasts for pages and pages. Many times, they'll start them and then hide and watch the fireworks.

Den

I started the thread because there are obviously a lot of people who DO regret voting for him, and I wanted to see if anyone here felt the same. And since you're participating in the thread well beyond a simple yes or no response, you're part of the reason this thread is now pages long.
You've been around here long enough to know who among us is on which side of the political spectrum.
No, it wouldn't have been this long if YOU had NOT started it in the first place.

Possibly the biggest hypocrisy about liberals is that they claim to want the right to express THEIR opinions (in various ways), but are absolutely not tolerant of others' views.......if they don't agree with theirs.

All of these demonstrations, marches and other acts of violence are bought and paid for by George Soros and his supported organizations. Any person with a smidgen of intelligence should be able to see that.

You started it. Now, either let it die or allow the others to express their views in some sort of civilized manner.

Den

(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05

BlackSpinner

Post by BlackSpinner » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:11 pm

Because we don't want american trash here.

And the trump admins are so stupid that they usedTHIS as a reason to ban Muslins! You have to be seriously stupid to use a supporter who is a white terrorist to ban refugees.

Basically all trump supporters are so stupid they can't walk and chew gum at the same time, plus they are fucking cowards who put 5 year old kids in handcuffs.

71. The lame can ride on horseback, the one-handed drive cattle. The deaf, fight and be useful. To be blind is better than to be burnt on the pyre. No one gets good from a corpse. The Havamal

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:22 pm

BleepingBeauty wrote: In an effort to counter the "alternative facts" being spewed, here's a little REAL truth: http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

Hypocrisy much?
Using Politifact as a source is using "Fake News".

From another source:
"Running The Data On PolitiFact Shows Bias Against Conservatives"

Using Alt-Left sources ain't cuttin' it when trying to offer "facts".

Den

(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05

Stop The Madness

Post by Stop The Madness » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:33 pm

Your image quote is simply beyond words but we'll just call it BS. It is just words strung together, words that have nothing in common such as Christians entering the US and a Quebec shooting.
BlackSpinner wrote:Image
This is from your BBC news
Canadian police have charged a French-Canadian student over the fatal shooting of six Muslim worshippers at a mosque in Quebec.
You act like this wacko voted for Trump and you prob do think he did too. Starting to look like all the wacko aren't in the US.
BlackSpinner wrote:And the trump admins are so stupid that they usedTHIS as a reason to ban Muslins! You have to be seriously stupid to use a supporter who is a white terrorist to ban refugees.
No one can use stupid and Muslins then "seriously stupid " in the same sentence while thinking she is rational quite like BS

Cardsfan

Post by Cardsfan » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:34 pm

wow backspinner. I'm a Trump supporter and I sure as hell don't appreciate all the name calling.

Stop The Madness

Post by Stop The Madness » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:39 pm

Cardsfan wrote:wow backspinner. I'm a Trump supporter and I sure as hell don't appreciate all the name calling.
Yea she doesn't like anyone talking about the Jews, does she? Keep in mind she doesn't have a vote either.

And my guess us BB didn't vote either. So we have BB & BS - you can't make this stuff up.
BleepingBeauty wrote:Simply stated, I'm beyond tired of seeing/hearing/reading it and letting it go, so I'm fighting back.
Take a breath then tell us how you are fighting back? If you can.
BleepingBeauty wrote:If you'll notice, I started the thread to see if anyone here had regrets (like so many others do). Simple question.
I missed the question. What was the question and where was the question?

Lucyhere

Post by Lucyhere » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:41 pm

flightco wrote:
Lucyhere wrote:
BleepingBeauty wrote:I started the thread because there are obviously a lot of people who DO regret voting for him, and I wanted to see if anyone here felt the same.

Unfortunately, except for your link, I haven't yet come across people who regret voting for him. Besides, Drumph voters aren't ready to admit that. I think it's going to take a year before they see who they really voted for, unless he is impeached before then. Just signed a petition to impeach Bannon...

Really Lucy, you are not capable of an adult conversation or debate, you need to make up names, very immature but typical of the liberal mindset so I guess you fit right in.
Really Flightco... "immature", "typical", "liberal mindset", --- and you think I make up names and I'm not capable of an adult conversation or debate.
Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset for her w/humid air/heated Humidifier
Bleep/P10

Cardsfan

Post by Cardsfan » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:46 pm

Like my husband said yesterday- "if all the liberals are this upset over Trump, then he's doing a good job".
I can't wait to see the Liberal meltdown over his Supreme Court nomination tonight.

flightco

Post by flightco » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:50 pm

BlackSpinner wrote:Image

Because we don't want american trash here.

And the trump admins are so stupid that they usedTHIS as a reason to ban Muslins! You have to be seriously stupid to use a supporter who is a white terrorist to ban refugees.

Basically all trump supporters are so stupid they can't walk and chew gum at the same time, plus they are fucking cowards who put 5 year old kids in handcuffs.
You want to talk seriously stupid?

This person did not vote for Trump.

The Ban on people traveling from the 7 countries happened before this event so how can you say this was Trumps justification?

If it was a Muslim ban it would have included all Muslims coming to the US; it is a temporary ban on 7 out of 46 predominately Muslim countries (that the Obama administration called the hotbed of terrorism) until we can get our vetting figured out.

When you don't get your way you are proving yourself to be a very nasty human being.

flightco

Post by flightco » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:52 pm

flightco wrote:
Lucyhere wrote:
BleepingBeauty wrote:I started the thread because there are obviously a lot of people who DO regret voting for him, and I wanted to see if anyone here felt the same.

Unfortunately, except for your link, I haven't yet come across people who regret voting for him. Besides, Drumph voters aren't ready to admit that. I think it's going to take a year before they see who they really voted for, unless he is impeached before then. Just signed a petition to impeach Bannon...
Drumph voters

Really Lucy, you are not capable of an adult conversation or debate, you need to make up names, very immature but typical of the liberal mindset so I guess you fit right in.
Lucy, I could have edited this but rather will apologize. I too am guilty, I called the liberals acting like spoiled children snowflakes. Name calling and immature on my part.

flightco

Post by flightco » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:53 pm

Cardsfan wrote:Like my husband said yesterday- "if all the liberals are this upset over Trump, then he's doing a good job".
I can't wait to see the Liberal meltdown over his Supreme Court nomination tonight.
I have to hand it to he liberals, they have provided a great deal of entertainment since he was elected.

Lucyhere

Post by Lucyhere » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:54 pm

Cardsfan wrote:I can't wait to see the Liberal meltdown over his Supreme Court nomination tonight.

Yup... another Bannon type and the Dems are all ready for it. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset for her w/humid air/heated Humidifier
Bleep/P10

flightco

Post by flightco » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:57 pm

49er wrote:
flightco wrote:
Wulfman... wrote:
Julie wrote: Had Hil-liar-ly won, we'd be in really deep do-do.

Den

So true, but there is a huge difference, Republicans would not be rioting in the streets because we did not get our own way. Go ahead and throw your public tantrums, it is called free speech and it is your right, but DT is the prez and all your crying and name calling is not going to change that. Had a huge fight with my Mother In Law Sat night, she called me a white supremacist because I voted for Trump. Not over it yet and could kill our family trip to Mexico at end of Feb. By the way, My mother in law is Mexican, my wife is Mexican and my wonderful 8 year old son is half Mexican, I love them all dearly, don't really think I am a white supremacist I think it is a convenient word to call someone you are loosing an argument with and your snowflake is not defending you.
Flightco,

This isn't a Republican vs. Democrat issue.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/09/us/p ... trump.html

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/26/politics/ ... per-cnntv/ - Mcmullin is a conservative former intelligence officer.

Obviously, this was not going to happen but if by some miracle, the electors had put in someone like John Kasich, I would have been ecstatic. Not because I agree with alot of his policies but because I feel our Democracy would have been saved.

You may not be a white supremacist but you voted for one. Are your honestly comfortable with Bannon ( a nazi) having all that power?

Instead of blowing your mother-in-law off, I challenge you to commit to listening to what she has to say without arguing with her. I know that is hard to do but is it worth the price of your trip being cancelled and family relations being disrupted?

49er
I have thought about what you said and I will just say my MIL is impossible to talk politics with, all she does is call names and spout sound bites from MSNBC and CNN. I did ask her if she had anything to back up calling me a white supremacist and she couldn't come up with anything she has ever seen me do or heard me say, the only thing she had was that I voted for Trump and that is a badge of honor I wear proudly.

49er

Post by 49er » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:11 pm

flightco wrote:
49er wrote:
flightco wrote:
Wulfman... wrote:
Julie wrote: Had Hil-liar-ly won, we'd be in really deep do-do.

Den

So true, but there is a huge difference, Republicans would not be rioting in the streets because we did not get our own way. Go ahead and throw your public tantrums, it is called free speech and it is your right, but DT is the prez and all your crying and name calling is not going to change that. Had a huge fight with my Mother In Law Sat night, she called me a white supremacist because I voted for Trump. Not over it yet and could kill our family trip to Mexico at end of Feb. By the way, My mother in law is Mexican, my wife is Mexican and my wonderful 8 year old son is half Mexican, I love them all dearly, don't really think I am a white supremacist I think it is a convenient word to call someone you are loosing an argument with and your snowflake is not defending you.
Flightco,

This isn't a Republican vs. Democrat issue.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/09/us/p ... trump.html

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/26/politics/ ... per-cnntv/ - Mcmullin is a conservative former intelligence officer.

Obviously, this was not going to happen but if by some miracle, the electors had put in someone like John Kasich, I would have been ecstatic. Not because I agree with alot of his policies but because I feel our Democracy would have been saved.

You may not be a white supremacist but you voted for one. Are your honestly comfortable with Bannon ( a nazi) having all that power?

Instead of blowing your mother-in-law off, I challenge you to commit to listening to what she has to say without arguing with her. I know that is hard to do but is it worth the price of your trip being cancelled and family relations being disrupted?

49er
I have thought about what you said and I will just say my MIL is impossible to talk politics with, all she does is call names and spout sound bites from MSNBC and CNN. I did ask her if she had anything to back up calling me a white supremacist and she couldn't come up with anything she has ever seen me do or heard me say, the only thing she had was that I voted for Trump and that is a badge of honor I wear proudly.
Again Flightco, you may not be a white supremacist but you voted for one whose chief of Staff (Bannon) is a nazi. Maybe that is what she is reacting to. Why not ask her?

Hmm, are you calling MSNBC and CNN fake news?

flightco

Post by flightco » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:13 pm

Lucyhere wrote:
flightco wrote:
Lucyhere wrote:

Really Flightco... "immature", "typical", "liberal mindset", --- and you think I make up names and I'm not capable of an adult conversation or debate.
Although I apologized for name calling (snowflake) immature and typical are the normal and expected behavior of the liberal mindset and are therefore, adjectives describing and action and not name calling. Drumph voters and snowflake are name calling. So, yes I think you makeup or copy (like I did with snowflake) and probably are capable of an adult conversation, you have simply chosen to do otherwise.

Last edited by flightco on Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.