Summary Data Only with Sleep Head

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
bearcatx16

Summary Data Only with Sleep Head

Post by bearcatx16 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:37 am

I got a new Airsense 10 Autoset on Wed. 7/11. I re-formatted a 1GB SD card, that was in my S9, and started sleeping with the new machine. To date, 7/16, I am getting only Summary Data on the reports from SH. I didn't bother much with data on my S9 as I was sleeping good and sleep good on the A 10. Thought I would check compliance just to see what my sleep looks like on the new machine but don't have all the fancy graphs and bars. Thanks in advance!
In the game of Life there is no two minute warning, just sudden death then judgment............Paraphrase Heb. 9:27 NIV
Not sure you believe in God.....just don't die.

Pugsy

Re: Summary Data Only with Sleep Head

Post by Pugsy » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:46 am

Is the SD card correctly and fully inserted in the AirSense 10 AutoSet machine all night? We only get the graph details if the machine can write to the SD card directly. It can't store any of those files to be added to SD card later. Only the summary numbers are ever saved on the machine.

What is the model number of the machine?

Do you have a blank brand new card to try?

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

bearcatx16

Post by bearcatx16 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:09 pm

Thanks for your reply Pugsy. The card is in the machine over night and, I think, in place right. There is a quick msg. that flashes up saying reading SD card. I can only find a SN and device # which is 426, Model # is 10 I am guessing. I will get a new SD card and see how that works. Thanks again.
In the game of Life there is no two minute warning, just sudden death then judgment............Paraphrase Heb. 9:27 NIV

LSAT

Post by LSAT » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:00 pm

bearcatx16 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:09 pm
Thanks for your reply Pugsy. The card is in the machine over night and, I think, in place right. There is a quick msg. that flashes up saying reading SD card. I can only find a SN and device # which is 426, Model # is 10 I am guessing. I will get a new SD card and see how that works. Thanks again.
I have an Airsense 10 Autoset in front of me...there is a SN, REF, LOT, DN. A REF for the Airsense 10 Autoset should be 37028 or 37207.

bearcatx16

Post by bearcatx16 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:45 pm

The REF # is 37028. Using a new'unused SD card, different computer that has never had SH installed, a fresh download of SH 1.0.0 end with the same results, Summary Data only and no Compliance Data shown. Guess I will get hold of my DME and have them look at my new machine. Thanks again Pugsy.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:47 pm

Yep....the DME needs to be alerted to the fact the machine doesn't seem to be writing appropriate data to the SD card.
Time to swap out machines.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.