Not sleeping thru the night

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
JeffH

Re: Not sleeping thru the night

Post by JeffH » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:48 am

Ryands wrote:Audiobooks and podcasts for me. If I wake up I just throw on a podcast and fall asleep listening to that.

I listen to bunches of podcast during the day. I'm afraid I'd just get interested in what they are talking about and really be up...but that is just me. Audiobooks might work though.

Thanks

JeffH

49er

Re: Not sleeping thru the night

Post by 49er » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:55 am

traveling Utz wrote:Sadly, I have been dealing with this for a while.. Diagnosed with severe insomnia.. I get to the 4am period and religiously wake up for the bathroom and cannot fall back asleep with mask.. Will sleep if I keep it off.. Is a daily struggle..
Similar type problems.

But last night, in spite of breaking every sleep hygiene rule in the book, was able to quickly get back to sleep with the mask for about 1.5 to two more hours after waking up after 3 hours. Bret's sample bottle was right by my machine even though I forgot to put a few drops on the dispersing pad which I will definitely do tonight. Not making any causation claims but an interesting coincidence.

Jeff H, I am glad to hear that things are improving for you. Hopefully, that will continue.