remstar pro2 c-flex question

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
philinok

remstar pro2 c-flex question

Post by philinok » Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:07 am

On the Remstar Pro 2 C-flex, can you access the "secret" menu and change pressure in the same way you do on the Remstar Plus model as well as through the Smartcard, or is it just Smartcard only?

DW

Post by DW » Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:53 am

I'm not familiar with the "Plus" model, but would assume that it's the same combination. It is NOT "Smartcard only". There IS an on-screen menu.

DW

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:45 am

Thanks DW, that confirms what I can piece togeteher from reading the user instructions. It says it can operate with the smartcard out, so it stands to reason you would be able to adjust it with the Smartcard.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:46 am

Thanks DW, that confirms what I can piece togeteher from reading the user instructions. It says it can operate with the smartcard out, so it stands to reason you would be able to adjust it without (oops) the Smartcard.

yawn

Post by yawn » Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:48 pm

I have a Remstar Pro2 and I have adjusted the pressure directly on the machine...not through the Smart Card. Let me know if you need any help.

Amy

philinok

Post by philinok » Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:17 pm

Thanks Yawn! I am getting it tomorrow, hopefully all will be well. You just never know, though. I am just trying to cover my bases.

I really want to thank everyone for helping to educate me. I have been reading for weeks, just not posting.

catchin_zzzs

Post by catchin_zzzs » Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:04 pm

I just bought this exact machine and have used it for the past 3 nights. It's my first CPAP so it's all pretty new to me; luckily since I bought it (didn't go through a DME) all the manuals came with it so I have a resource. So far it seems pretty user-friendly . . . but then all I've done is turn it on Will continue to read here and ask questions as they come up . . . y'all seem like a pretty well-informed group here. Thanks!

djv1255

Secret Handshake

Post by djv1255 » Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:27 am

Can you remind how to get into the pressure menu?
My PPO bought the machine for me earlier this year rather than paying rent on the machine. But I got no instructions on it.

My pressure seemed a little high last night so I wanted to check the pressure setting.

Which button do you hold down while unplugging it in the back?

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:29 pm

Hold down the 2 gray arrows buttons and unplug the machine keep holding the gray buttons down and plug the machine back up. Keep holding them down until you hear the machine beep. You are now in the setup mode to change settings..use them now to go across the menu. The ramp and heat buttons will increase or decrease the settings

PhilinOK

Post by PhilinOK » Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:26 pm

Yea! I registered. You guys look for my post soon on what y'all taught me, and how I used it..... I finally got the machine I wanted.

Thanks to everyone!

Phil