Looks like Osama Bin Laden used cpap.

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
MeToo

Looks like Osama Bin Laden used cpap.

Post by MeToo » Wed May 04, 2011 8:54 am

My wife and I separately noticed what looked to be a cpap hose on the floor of OBL's bedroom floor. Did anyone else spot this? It is on the floor at the bottom right-hand side of his bed. Here's the video - this footage is at the very beginning.
I thought about posting under the previous thread but it seems to warrant a thread of its own.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IufW9thafQw

poppi2

Re: Looks like Osama Bin Laden used cpap.

Post by poppi2 » Wed May 04, 2011 9:22 am

Yes, I saw that. I then thought it might be a vacuum cleaner hose.

torontoCPAPguy

Post by torontoCPAPguy » Wed May 04, 2011 9:41 am

It could be any number of things; doubtful a vacuum cleaner hose from the looks of that house. The thought crossed my mind it could have been simple air hose to provide pure air in the event of a gas attack, or the reverse, a deadman switch operated vent for poison gas in the event of an attack. Who knows. All I know is that I am bolstering my bugout supplies for a while and oiling my AR15 and 1911. The "be prepared'" motto does not exclusively belong to the Scouting movement. Remember, should you choose to prepare a bugout kit to keep it legal.

Fall colours. One of God's gifts. Life is fragile and short, savour every moment no matter what your problems may be. These stunning fall colours from my first outing after surviving a month on life support due to H1N1.

MeToo

Post by MeToo » Wed May 04, 2011 9:42 am

Ahhh, sorry. I read the first page and didn't notice that. THank you.

Gazby

Post by Gazby » Wed May 04, 2011 9:49 am

Isnt that the cpap machine laying on the floor near the blood at 06 secs. As for a vacume no its too small a diameter and the end looks like medical attachment

nanwilson

Post by nanwilson » Wed May 04, 2011 10:18 am

The little white machine is a scale. The other definately looks like a vaccum cleaner, they are smaller in Europe. My English aunts vac looks just like that.
Nan
Started cpap in 2010.. still at it with great results.

Llynn

Post by Llynn » Mon May 09, 2011 12:39 am

It is interesting that it was left behind as, of course, the chip inside would have revealed a huge amount about his whereabouts over the last few years!

Dave20110513

Post by Dave20110513 » Fri May 13, 2011 10:47 pm

Actually, I thought the same thing - that's when I found this post. Only I appear to have seen an earlier video. The machine was visible in the junk on the floor. Looked like a ResMed S7 and humidifier, only with a darker body color - not white. That distinctive shape with a dial on it.