Encore viewer

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
KATHRYN

Encore viewer

Post by KATHRYN » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:36 pm

I have an M series Pro cpap machine with software and reader. On the daily reports I notice some people show a graph and below the graph there is a Daily Events per Hour. I get the graphs, but not the Daily events per hour. My software report doesn't have that.
The software is Encore viewer 1.0.0.003. Is because the machine doesn't generate that info or is there an upgrade to the software? I just bought it a few weeks ago, so thought I was getting the most recent one.

plr66

Re: Encore viewer

Post by plr66 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:42 pm

I'm having a different issue with EV, and just had a conversation with the Respironics customer service dept this week. You do have the newest version. Hard for me to imagine how the bottom half of each page would not be displaying for you.
DeVilbiss IntelliPap Std Plus with Smartflex; Transcend miniCPAP & Everest2 w/humidifier & batt for travel. UltraMirage FFM; PadACheeks; PaPillow. Using straight CPAP at 13.0/passover humidifier. AHI consistently < 1.5. Began CPAP 9/4/08.

Wulfman

Post by Wulfman » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:47 pm

Kathryn,

You only get those graphs when using an APAP/Auto (in a range of pressures).
If using an Auto in single-pressure (CPAP) mode or a machine like your M Series Pro or my Pro 2.....they don't appear.

Den
(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05

KATHRYN

Post by KATHRYN » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:53 pm

Thanks so much Den, I was going nuts trying to figure out why it wasn't showing. Sigh of relief. When I can do it financially, maybe in a year, I plan on getting an APAP. Dr won't ok it for insurance to pay. She thinks straight Cpap is best, even when I told her that you can use the APAP in Cpap mode. Guess she thinks I will mess with settings, Yep she is right!

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:40 pm

KATHRYN wrote:Thanks so much Den, I was going nuts trying to figure out why it wasn't showing. Sigh of relief. When I can do it financially, maybe in a year, I plan on getting an APAP. Dr won't ok it for insurance to pay. She thinks straight Cpap is best, even when I told her that you can use the APAP in Cpap mode. Guess she thinks I will mess with settings, Yep she is right!
When ready, you can get it at CPAP.COM, all you need is money and a copy of your CPAP script, free shipping on it, just ask about there best price, or they price match too. Jim
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire