Hybrid Mask: Is Search broke or is it me

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
ww

Hybrid Mask: Is Search broke or is it me

Post by ww » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:44 pm

I have been trying to find some information about the Hybrid Full Face Mask and when I do a search, all I get is 10 posts from June 2008! Does anyone have a list of topics on the Hybrid? Mine works, but ALWAYS has higher AHI and OA results than my UMFF. There was another post on reducing leakage when moving around in bed. Is there any logical reason why I get significantly higher OA numbers with the Hybrid???

Bookbear

Post by Bookbear » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:16 pm

Search isn't functioning properly right now. What you can do is a Google search. Open a new browser window or tab, go to Google.com, use the Advanced Search, and in the box where you can limit the search to a particular domain, enter http://www.cpaptalk.com. Works like a charm, and gives you more search flexibility than what is available in the search function here.

Wrenna

Post by Wrenna » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:37 pm

Oh, that's an excellent idea! Thank you Bookbear! The search function of this forum software seriously bites! This is the third forum I frequent that uses it and it's impossible to find anything!
Thank you!!

bdp522

Post by bdp522 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:39 am

Here are Rested Gals links to the hybrid mask;

viewtopic.php?p=91423

Hope it helps

Brenda