Do we need/want a new pillow exchange thread?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
KittyMom22

Re: Do we need/want a new pillow exchange thread?

Post by KittyMom22 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:24 am

Personally I would be interested in this, as I'm struggling with my pillow and trying to find the right one for me. I already have an extra large one from my starter pack and would hate it to go into a landfill.

As far as cost, if it's not a direct swap (I need what you have and vice-versa) I don't object to people asking for payment as supplies aren't cheap.

daddyof7

Post by daddyof7 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:33 pm

I have some for AirFit P30i that I would gladly pass on to anyone. They have never been used and I have Small & Medium.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:59 pm

Been busy with some stuff. I will create a new pillow swapping thread and retire the old one with a link to the new one.
Might get it done today...might be in a couple of days.
Been battling a GI bug and it's kicking my ass so my energy levels aren't quite up to where I want them. Actually the energy levels are totally in the toilet which is where I seem to spend the biggest part of my day. :shock:

I do think that I want it to be primarily for the freebie stuff and not the for sale stuff....though it is quite acceptable to ask for postage reimbursement for the freebie stuff if you want or need to.

The for sale stuff I still think needs to be separate. My own personal preference in that regard but I always have thought that free should be separate from for sale. It's not a life or death critical thing but I just know if I am wanting to give away or trade something then I don't want to sort through a bunch of for sale stuff that I don't know if it is still available. Besides...will help keep the page count down if we limit it.

Not to mention a swapping thread means swapping and not selling. Just a pet peeve of mine.
So it will be a swapping thread or just a plain old "I got this and don't want it and I want to just give it away to anyone that wants it" thread.
Which reminds me...I still got about a half a dozen Amara View replacement cushions that I need to find a home for and despite repeatedly offering for free....no one wants them. I guess they will be the first items in the new thread. :lol:
And I also have some brand new P10 packages that I want to sell which I will offer separately again or people can just send me a PM.
I think I have multiples of both the regular P10 package and the for Her packaging.

Another side note and question....anyone want to discuss my latest experiments with improving my sleep quality and reducing pain which go hand in hand???? Fair warning....it involves marijuana so if that thought offends someone...don't become involved.
It's legal either for medical use or recreational use in a lot of states now. So no stigma to talk about it.

The jury is still out on the final results for me. Promising results to be sure but I don't ever make solid assumptions about anything without tons of experience to fall back on. I am not quite ready to go into much detail...just yet anyway.

Plus I am having another procedure next week in an effort to further improve my pain management...that's another story.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:01 pm

Maybe a totally separate "for sale" thread that we can keep updating like we have the swapping thread???

What do you guys and gals think???

I could start it off with the P10 packages I have. :lol: :lol:

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

daddyof7

Post by daddyof7 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:26 pm

I think both would be beneficial.

lazarus

Post by lazarus » Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:08 pm

Pugsy wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:59 pm
Another side note and question....anyone want to discuss my latest experiments with improving my sleep quality and reducing pain which go hand in hand???? Fair warning....it involves marijuana so if that thought offends someone...don't become involved.
It's legal either for medical use or recreational use in a lot of states now. So no stigma to talk about it.
Yes.

I consider pain management a relevant topic on it's own for this forum, and especially so when it interacts with sleep quality in any way.

I don't believe in hiding drug use of any sort from docs, but I feel the same for dietary supplements. Other than that, use of the products you mention seems to be becoming more mainstream every day.

I am aware of no minors in the forum. So if the Goodman family is good with the subject matter, I don't see why anyone else would have grounds for raising any objections.

Besides, your help to the forum should never hold you back from keeping us informed on how you are doing with your sleep and health and in general. Many of us not only care about that stuff but also learn a lot from your approach.
The people who confuse "entomology" and "etymology" really bug me beyond words.
---
A love song to a CPAP? Oh please!:
https://youtu.be/_e32lugxno0?si=W4W9EnrZZTD5Ow6p

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:22 pm

lazarus wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:08 pm
So if the Goodman family is good withe subject matter, I don't see why anyone else would have grounds for raising any objections.
They talk about illegal stuff being a no-no in the terms of agreement we all are supposed to read and agree to so I would assume that as long as it is legal where a person lives and partakes then I can't see the Goodman's having a problem with it.
It's becoming more and more mainstream it seems like and I think that eventually most states will have some sort of legal avenue being either medical use or recreational.
Heck...even Missouri has recreational use on the ballot next week....we already okayed medical use 3 or 4 years ago..

I would like to see recreational use pass...that medical card sure isn't cheap. :lol: :lol: and it has to be renewed annually.
I am still experimenting though...what with dose as well as added ingredients. It gets complicated.
It has helped though...I am sleeping more soundly and longer. Not perfect but then nothing ever is.
I still wake up from pain but after about 7 1/2 to 8 hours of fairly solid sleep which is a far cry better than 5 or 6 hours.

I gotta go buy a PowerBall ticket right now. :lol:

lazarus

Post by lazarus » Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:32 pm

I would just add that you may get more responses with your subject matter if you start a separate thread with a different title.

:lol:

Boy that felt good.
The people who confuse "entomology" and "etymology" really bug me beyond words.
---
A love song to a CPAP? Oh please!:
https://youtu.be/_e32lugxno0?si=W4W9EnrZZTD5Ow6p

zonker

Post by zonker » Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:57 pm

lazarus wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:32 pm
I would just add that you may get more responses with your subject matter if you start a separate thread with a different title.

:lol:

Boy that felt good.
people say i'm self absorbed.
but that's enough about them.
Oscar-Win
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1-Win64.exe
Oscar-Mac
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1.dmg

zonker

Post by zonker » Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:00 pm

Pugsy wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:59 pm

you know my take on it, so yes please. want to try this perfectly-legal-in-washington-state product to see if it helps. so would love to hear of your "experiments".

also, too, yes to the new pillow exchange(freebie) and for sale stuff.
people say i'm self absorbed.
but that's enough about them.
Oscar-Win
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1-Win64.exe
Oscar-Mac
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1.dmg

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:18 pm

Since my state is bass-ackwards in these matters,
I will say that I am grateful that my L5-S1 fusion was very successful,
but if/when I need it, I sincerely hope that common sense will prevail--
---as too many others needed it YESTERDAY!

babydinosnoreless

Post by babydinosnoreless » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:43 pm

I would love to see a thread about marijuana. Have been trying to navigate what works for me and its crazy how much stuff is out there. Also have family in that line of work and they have been extremely helpful in trying different thinks. (That is a typo it was supposed to be things but thinks fits also, I think I will leave it). :lol: ).

pgmoney

Post by pgmoney » Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:22 pm

daddyof7 wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:33 pm
I have some for AirFit P30i that I would gladly pass on to anyone. They have never been used and I have Small & Medium.
I would love to take a medium P30i off your hand. I would gladly pay for shipping for it too as I am interested in trying all the different types of Nasal Pillows and Nasal masks.

pgmoney

Post by pgmoney » Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:24 pm

If anyone has a medium and/or large N30 and P10 that they would like to get rid of, I would gladly take them and be forever grateful!

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:28 pm

You guys/gals with stuff to give away or stuff you want....might add it to the new thread I created today.

viewtopic/t185399/The-Great-Pillowcushi ... rt-II.html

There's a good chance this thread will disappear and people won't be seeing your request.