Airsense 10 no longer uploads data

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
ozij

Re: Airsense 10 no longer uploads data

Post by ozij » Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:22 am

Can be done when clicking on the "more info" button in the user's sleep report.
Though it has to be done daily.

Never checked the clinician's manual to see if one can set a default. :?

Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Good advice is compromised by missing data
Forum member Dog Slobber Nov. 2023

andy88488

Post by andy88488 » Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:44 am

Thank you everyone for your help and kind suggestions. I'm going to post this up here in case anyone else has this problem in the future.

1. I took a look at the stickers on the bottom of my APAP. I couldn't make any sense of them in terms of what the manufacturing date or the Cell Phone generation (3G, 4G, etc) was being used. I took a photo of it, and can upload if it is useful.

2. I got into the Providers menu and started looking around to see if I could set up the Care Summary on the Machine the way that Pugsy and others discussed on this thread. In the process, I got to a screen which displayed information about the machine. It said that the Cell Phone protocol was 4G and that the Cell Provider was T-Mobile. It also gave me a signal strength number, although that was meaningless to me.

3. I finally found the switch that Pugsy was talking about, and I changed it, plus I changed the daily report to only report on last night's session. I then exited the Provider Menu.

4. When I was out of the Provider's menu, I suddenly noticed that the Cell Phone connection icon, which had previously been "No Signal" now had one bar. I live in a neighborhood which seems in general to have lousy cell phone service, so that didn't shock me. But I was very excited to see that the cell data connection had some juice in it. I woke up this morning to see that all of missed sessions had synched in myAir.

So thank you all for your help!! My guess is that the configuration information in the machine had gotten corrupted somehow and that by accessing the Provider Menu, making a change, and saving it, I rewrote the configuration correctly.

Thanks again,
Andy
Resmed Airsense Autoset 10
Resmed Airfit F20 Mask

Iamstumped

Post by Iamstumped » Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:22 am

Having used the AS10, I can tell you that the machine will default back to the 30-day average in regard to the sleep report, if the machine is unplugged, or loses power.

andy88488

Post by andy88488 » Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:24 am

Iamstumped wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:22 am
Having used the AS10, I can tell you that the machine will default back to the 30-day average in regard to the sleep report, if the machine is unplugged, or loses power.
Thanks for that heads up. Hopefully, Data upload will continue to work, and I won't need the on-machine report. But I'll keep that in mind!
Resmed Airfit F20 Mask

Iamstumped

Post by Iamstumped » Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:27 am

andy88488 wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:24 am
Iamstumped wrote:
Thanks for that heads up. Hopefully, Data upload will continue to work, and I won't need the on-machine report. But I'll keep that in mind!
As long as you have the SD Card inserted, the machine will write the information it the SD Card, and that info can be uploaded into OSCAR, or SleepHQ.

andy88488

Post by andy88488 » Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:35 am

Iamstumped wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:27 am
andy88488 wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:24 am
Iamstumped wrote:
As long as you have the SD Card inserted, the machine will write the information it the SD Card, and that info can be uploaded into OSCAR, or SleepHQ.
Yeah, I know that, but the process is cumbersome. I just want something where I can quickly check if I had a mask leak or any other issues the previous night.
Resmed Airfit F20 Mask