Thank You!

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
DreamStalker

Thank You!

Post by DreamStalker » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:34 pm

Although I have a very strong conviction against war ... I very much hold those in the highest honor who would kill and die so that many more can live free.

Thank you Jim and to all the other veterans for your sacrifices and willingness to serve our country when called upon.

President-pretender, J. Biden, said "the DNC has built the largest voter fraud organization in US history". Too bad they didn’t build the smartest voter fraud organization and got caught.

Goofproof

Re: Thank You!

Post by Goofproof » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:02 pm

May we all be able to keep the Wolf from the Door. Not you Den, you are welcome any time... Jim
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

Grace~~~

Post by Grace~~~ » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:40 pm

11/11/17

~~~+~~~
Began XPAP May 2016. Autoset Pressure min. 8 / max 15. Ramp off. ERP set at 2. No humidity. Sleepyhead software installed and being looked at daily, though only beginning to understand the data.

Captain_Midnight

Post by Captain_Midnight » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:43 pm

You are way welcome, DS!

(Rock on!)

Bertha deBlues

Post by Bertha deBlues » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:14 am

Grace~~~ wrote:11/11/17

~~~+~~~
+1 We all owe our military a huge debt of gratitude. Thanks to all of you!
And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make. - Paul McCartney

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:29 pm

xxyzx wrote:
DreamStalker wrote:Although I have a very strong conviction against war ... I very much hold those in the highest honor who would kill and die so that many more can live free.

Thank you Jim and to all the other veterans for your sacrifices and willingness to serve our country when called upon.

========

what about those who were in a stupid meaningless wag the dog war based on lies
heroes victims suckers ? all of teh above ?
All wars are stupid, but they still are Patriots, that allow themselves to be put in harms way, so people like you can spew your vile in safety. I agree we were stupid to protect the likes of you, at the time we just didn't know better, we were kids, but we grew up fast. Toot,Toot! Jim

I saw War turn kids into men, some got broken, some never learned a thing from it, just like real life. I was lucky, thats all. I grew up, and learned from it. You have to make the best of the cards you draw.

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

Sheriff Buford

Post by Sheriff Buford » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:02 pm

Goofproof wrote:May we all be able to keep the Wolf from the Door. Not you Den, you are welcome any time... Jim
Miss ole' Den. I wondered about him the other day and noticed he hasn't been on the forum since last summer.

Sheriff

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:18 pm

Sheriff Buford wrote:
Goofproof wrote:May we all be able to keep the Wolf from the Door. Not you Den, you are welcome any time... Jim
Miss ole' Den. I wondered about him the other day and noticed he hasn't been on the forum since last summer.

Sheriff
He pops in from time to time. Jim

jsielke

Post by jsielke » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:11 am

xxyzx wrote:
Goofproof wrote:
xxyzx wrote:
DreamStalker wrote:Although I have a very strong conviction against war ... I very much hold those in the highest honor who would kill and die so that many more can live free.

========

what about those who were in a stupid meaningless wag the dog war based on lies
heroes victims suckers ? all of teh above ?
All wars are stupid, but they still are Patriots, that allow themselves to be put in harms way, so people like you can spew your vile in safety. I agree we were stupid to protect the likes of you, at the time we just didn't know better, we were kids, but we grew up fast. Toot,Toot! Jim

I saw War turn kids into men, some got broken, some never learned a thing from it, just like real life. I was lucky, thats all. I grew up, and learned from it. You have to make the best of the cards you draw.
===========

yes wars in abstract are stupid
but
ww2 was necessary for freedom and the west

korea was sort of necessary but should have ended when the objective of the 38th parallel had been met.
pushing on to a new objective brought in the chinese and ended up gaining nothing after a massive pushback where we lost ground and then had to retake it to get what we had if we had declared victory earlier.

vietnam and irak were stupid wag the dog nonsense that were all loss no potential nor actual gain for the usa
You are the kind of cowardly asshole that spit on me back in 1968, when I was home on leave, in uniform. I kicked his ass, and would love to do the same for you, gutless wimp! My son is a veteran, and my grandson is in Afghanistan. They would surely love to kick your ass, too. You probably dodged the draft, too.

nanwilson

Post by nanwilson » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:45 pm

Military family here too.. for many years and several wars. One member did not make it home and another was in a concentration camp in Germany for a couple of years.
I thank anyone in military uniform whenever I see them, THANK YOU to all here who served, you have this families gratitude.
Cheers
Nan
Started cpap in 2010.. still at it with great results.

Gryphon

Post by Gryphon » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:53 pm

I came very close to joining the navy. But after quite a lot of thought and self reflection I realised that the military wasn't going to be a good fit for me. I'm a bit on spectrum and have a great many quirks that while not making me a bad person at all, would I think create situations that would have made my life in the service overly difficult if not impossible.

I have a great deal of respect for those who have chosen to serve our country. Even with the aspect of our political system as it is now and in the past. The unknown as to what you'll be called to do but the hope that you can give of your self to make a difference even if just a little bit. The sense of family that you develop that you support your fellows and pull through no matter the situation you find your self in.

I find it quite distasteful to bring up politics in a post that was dedicated as a remembrance and appreciation for our fellow citizens who have served. Whether or not the reasons were right they still served and sacrificed their mental wellbeing, their health and some even their lives.

Not to say that performing on a stage is the same in any way as service in our military, but if you think of it that way. Who are you to criticize someone who got up there and performed. If you didn't take that step you have no right to demean their performance because you have an issue with the venue.

You have every right to criticise the situation but your barking up the wrong tree making comments like that in this situation. Your frustration would be better served if it was voiced at our government not at those who served and those trying to honor their memory.

Gryphon