Printing Charts

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Sleepy-eyes

Printing Charts

Post by Sleepy-eyes » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:30 am

I would like to print the compliance page of my Encore Pro. How do I do that?

Chris

I'm not a Doctor, nor am I associated with the medical profession in any way. Any comments I make are just personal opinions. Take them or leave them. (justa don't gripe at me if ya donna like 'em!)

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:12 am

Two ways.

Short Report

Open EP, Cross-Patient reports, Compliance sorted by device mode, double click, sort options, OK Report Viewer-Cross patient Report - print.

Longer Report

Open EP, Patient, Reports, Multiple Download Compliance Report, Double click, Session date range, ok, Report Viewer, Print! Jim
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

Sleepy-eyes

Post by Sleepy-eyes » Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:56 am

Thanks, Goofproof. Seems like the long way around, but it certainly works.
Chris

I'm not a Doctor, nor am I associated with the medical profession in any way. Any comments I make are just personal opinions. Take them or leave them. (justa don't gripe at me if ya donna like 'em!)

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:51 pm

I made up a Excel file. that I enter the data in, by hand. If you would like a copy P.M. me your Email and I'll attach it. Jim
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

Sleepy-eyes

Post by Sleepy-eyes » Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:29 pm

Thanks.........I appreciate the offer, but I'm happy with Encore Pro and Encore Pro Analyzer. Just didn't know how to print that one page and you solved that problem for me.

Chris