sleep apnea humor

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
kteague

sleep apnea humor

Post by kteague » Tue May 02, 2006 12:21 am

ozij wrote:
got a real funny look and almost laughed when I told her I didn't sleep bare-faced any more, thank you!
LOL, Gidgie,. Poor poor doctor, she didn't dare laugh.... I love it, "not sleeping bare faced anymore". Has to be put on a T-shirt!

Does anybody know if there are any web sites out there that sell t-shirts with sleep apnea one-liners on them? Would be a fun gift for a coworker who refers to his machine as his mistress. If not, I think I'll make some myself - just don't want to plagurize.

Darth Vader Look

Post by Darth Vader Look » Tue May 02, 2006 1:16 am

Ahhhh the t-shirt business. Hey Mike Moran, here's another fine mess ..... errrr business you can get into .

mikemoran

Post by mikemoran » Tue May 02, 2006 10:17 pm

Well I can supply the one liners if someone can provide the fabric. Hmmm lets see now.....

My Blow Up Doll Makes Me Wear It

Blow In My Nose And I will Sleep With You

My Other CPAP Is A Bicycle Pump

I Get Blown On Doctors Orders

Used Car Salesmen Are DMEs With Ethics Training

I (Heart) My Hose

Stick It Up Your Nose - Its Good For You

If It Wasn't For The Mask I Would Be Funny Looking

CPAP - Strap One On

AHI Isn't Tuna

Get Hosed

Gidgie

Post by Gidgie » Tue May 02, 2006 10:27 pm

Mike, dear, I was looking for a good cartoonist........I can just picture it.....and BTW the 'I don't sleep bare-faced' was not just a line.......I actually told her that! Now.......let's see......FF masked , in-your-face....hose flying out behind......I can see it, but I can't draw it......COME ON, SOMEONE HELP ME OUT!!!!!!!!

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Tue May 02, 2006 10:47 pm

And the Sweat Hog Fav "Up Yor Nose With A Rubber Hose" Jim

Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

Gidgie

Post by Gidgie » Tue May 02, 2006 11:05 pm

Oh, and I'm looking for some good poets, too. I know there are some around.......The tune is 'I'm Too Sexy' by Right Said Fred......

I'm to sexy for my mask....
Too sexy for my mask.....
Strap it on, get a blaaaaaast....!

kteague

Hose Humor

Post by kteague » Wed May 03, 2006 5:18 pm

You all are a hoot!!!! My ideas for shirts seem downright boring now. I was telling my daughter and her husband that there might be a niche out there for shirts related to sleep disorders (they have an online t-shirt business) and they said I could either give them a few ideas that would have wide appeal or I could do my own line. I might just follow thru on that. If so, I'll figure out how to contact the powers that be for this site and ask them what I'm allowed to say. Don't want to get in trouble for advertising or get the dreaded SPAM on my post. But I'm seeing from your responses this could be as much fun as work. By the way, I wouldn't use your lines without asking. In the meantime, I'm going to give that song a try.

Offerocker

Post by Offerocker » Thu May 04, 2006 7:26 pm

kteague, GOPHER it! Especially if you get permission from the joke machine here, ha ha. I wonder if we could show it as a space-aged band instrument? Or a sneeze guard? Or nasal mask on and cigarette hanging from mouth - (you're a redneck IF...)

Respironics Auto C-Flex, HC-150, Activa, CL2 Simple Cushion, ComfortSleeve, Saline Snorter.