[SOLD] ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto + Accessories

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
bonum.noctem

[SOLD] ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto + Accessories

Post by bonum.noctem » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:28 am

I have recently imported a slightly used ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto with built-in humidifier, ClimateLineAir heated tube and AirFit P10 nasal pillow mask from the USA to Austria/Europe (thanks to @Pugsy), for which I have no use as I just found out that I'm suffering Complex Sleep Apnea for which I need an ASV machine instead.

The machine has only been used for a total of 126 hours (can be checked in the clinical menu), looks like new, even has the protective film still attached to the screen and knob, and still has manufacturer warranty until March 2019 (though the machine will have to be sent to the ResMed service partner in the USA in case of a warranty repair or replacement). It is fully functional except the myAir online feature (because it has a CDMA modem that does not work with European mobile networks), and it requires a fitting power cable for the power supply unit depending on where you are (the machine comes with the USA cable; I have used a regular 2-pin EU power cable that I had laying around; it is really just a regular power cable that comes with many different electrical appliances).

I can offer the whole package containing
  • ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto with built-in humidifier
  • ResMed ClimateLineAir heated tube
  • ResMed AirFit P10 nasal pillow mask with nasal pillows in sizes S, M and L plus a replacement head band (the size M pillows are still factory sealed, the size S was unpacked when I received it, and I have used size L myself during my trials; since they show no signs of wear a proper disinfection should do)
  • ResMed SDcard (for therapy analyses with the SleepyHead software)
  • ResMed Travel Bag
  • All the manuals
  • Some replacement air filters
for 480 EUR ~ 418 GBP ~ 544 USD ~ 751 AUD + shipping & payment service charge, which just about covers my costs.

A buyer within the European Union is clearly at an advantage, because in that case no customs clearance is involved (I already paid 20% import VAT) and shippings costs are just 22.90 EUR (for a postal parcel that comes with full transport insurance and tracking of course), but I am willing to ship world-wide (though import customs clearance and higher shipping costs will have to be considered).

That equipment is well worth more than $1900 when bought new in the USA and a lot more when trying to find it here in Europe, so that's a real bargain that I have made and that someone else can have now.

If the buyer has no use for the already used AirFit P10 mask, I'd keep it (as I may be able to use it with an ASV machine as well) but I can't reduce the price for that (as I'll get a new mask from my health insurance without additional costs anyway).

If interested, please let me know your full name + address + email address, how you want to pay and if you want to have the AirFit P10 mask or not, so that I can have a look at the best possible way to proceed.
Last edited by bonum.noctem on Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
In pursuit of a goodnight sleep | Receive a discount at Wellue Health

bonum.noctem

Re: [SALE] ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto + Accessories

Post by bonum.noctem » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:31 am

Bump!
AirCurve10VAuto1.png
ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto with Heated Humidifier
AirCurve10VAuto1.png (152.81 KiB) Viewed 3858 times
ClimateLineAir.png
ResMed ClimateLineAir Heated Tube
ClimateLineAir.png (151.28 KiB) Viewed 3858 times
AirFitP10.png
ResMed AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow Mask
AirFitP10.png (115.61 KiB) Viewed 3858 times
As said, I am willing to ship internationally and this really is a good offer. Chances are very slim that I will find a buyer locally, because nobody here in Austria would ever buy such a machine himself, as a rental machine is covered by health care free of charge.

bonum.noctem

Re: [SOLD] ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto + Accessories

Post by bonum.noctem » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:23 am

SOLD!