EncorePro/How set Specify date range? Invalid start date?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
needingu

EncorePro/How set Specify date range? Invalid start date?

Post by needingu » Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:11 am

I NEED SOME HELP HERE!
How do you set the Specify date range? What are the rules for setting the start date and the end date. I have not figured out why sometimes it follows through on the dates entered and sometimes it states "invalid start date or invalid end date. I
ve been using this software over a year any cannot find and instructions regarding this.

Any help would be appreciated!
We can all be angels to one another. ..., the little whisper that says,Go. Ask. Reach out. The world will be a better place for it. And wherever they are, the angels will dance."

needingu

Post by needingu » Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:37 am

BUNP!
We can all be angels to one another. ..., the little whisper that says,Go. Ask. Reach out. The world will be a better place for it. And wherever they are, the angels will dance."

Wulfman

Re: EncorePro/How set Specify date range? Invalid start date

Post by Wulfman » Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:00 pm

needingu wrote:I NEED SOME HELP HERE!
How do you set the Specify date range? What are the rules for setting the start date and the end date. I have not figured out why sometimes it follows through on the dates entered and sometimes it states "invalid start date or invalid end date. I
ve been using this software over a year any cannot find and instructions regarding this.

Any help would be appreciated!
I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to do, but........ Have you erased your card? If so, the Encore Pro software can't go backwards beyond that point......and would probably give that error message.
Which version of EP are you using? This is one specific instance where the MyEncore or Encore Pro Analyzer makes a huge difference because it will go back through the full range of dates.

Den

(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05

needingu

Post by needingu » Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:14 pm

No, the card has not been erased. These are dates within the last weeks, months. All the info is there and sometimes it will document and I print them to take to the pulmonologist. Sometimes no matter what date I put in, it will give the message:" invalid start date range or invalid end date range". It isn't consistent.

Also, Wulfman please look at the other post regarding compliance view.
Is my machine ready to blow. or am I not breathing. (which cannot be true since I am still here) Does the green lines in you compliance view have black sections.. I do not leave the blower on when I walk away. Those black section are numerous throughout the last month and half. It states no breathing detected. Took a couple months documentation on Thur to appt.(Dr. was in surgery) so appointment will be 18th. Maybe he will have an answer..

Wulfman

Post by Wulfman » Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:53 pm

needingu wrote:No, the card has not been erased. These are dates within the last weeks, months. All the info is there and sometimes it will document and I print them to take to the pulmonologist. Sometimes no matter what date I put in, it will give the message:" invalid start date range or invalid end date range". It isn't consistent.

Also, Wulfman please look at the other post regarding compliance view.
Is my machine ready to blow. or am I not breathing. (which cannot be true since I am still here) Does the green lines in you compliance view have black sections.. I do not leave the blower on when I walk away. Those black section are numerous throughout the last month and half. It states no breathing detected. Took a couple months documentation on Thur to appt.(Dr. was in surgery) so appointment will be 18th. Maybe he will have an answer..
Are you working from the Patient Interaction list and then using the calendar (drop-down) options to select your from-to dates?

Again......what version of EP do you have and do you have MyEncore or Encore Pro Analyzer?

Den

(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05

needingu

Post by needingu » Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:42 pm

Yes, it is the patient interaction page with the drop down calanders..
date ranges. Is there a time like 30 days etc. I get the "invalid start date and/or the "invalid end date" so many times and don't know why.

How do you change the dates in Specify date range (from- to )
I'm sure its simple but can't find any instructions on that.

sorry to be a bumpkin..
I have the MyEncore and the Encorepro 1.6.22
What is EP? I should know!

Wulfman

Post by Wulfman » Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:22 pm

needingu wrote:Yes, it is the patient interaction page with the drop down calanders..
date ranges. Is there a time like 30 days etc. I get the "invalid start date and/or the "invalid end date" so many times and don't know why.

How do you change the dates in Specify date range (from- to )
I'm sure its simple but can't find any instructions on that.

sorry to be a bumpkin..
I have the MyEncore and the Encorepro 1.6.22
What is EP? I should know!
EP is short for Encore Pro (which is what you have).

OK......I've got mine fired up so I can see what's in the frames....

When you look at the right side of the frame that has the "Specify Date Range"......there's a "radio button" next to the "All Data".....and there's a beginning and ending date in there in parenthesis. That's the limiting range of dates that you can select from. For example, I've been using this one particular card all year and the date shows as 01/01/2007 - 11/09/2007. I can select a beginning and ending date within that range, but when trying to select a date before the first of this year, it gives me that message about (start) date out of range.

Did that help?

Den

User since 05/14/05

needingu

Post by needingu » Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:59 pm

Thats it. I do pull up a months documents to take to the pulmonologist. but sometimes no matter what I cannot pul up just the dates I want.. and can't seem to hit a combination of dates to make it work.

.Maybe I'm not supposed to be able to do that. Should I erase my card periodically..like after printing for the doc. from the date range. Now the first line is the specific date range ...so ..I can't change that.. Its just frustrating if I want say Sept. 10 to Nov.10..etc.

Thanks much

Wulfman

Post by Wulfman » Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:23 pm

needingu wrote:Thats it. I do pull up a months documents to take to the pulmonologist. but sometimes no matter what I cannot pul up just the dates I want.. and can't seem to hit a combination of dates to make it work.

.Maybe I'm not supposed to be able to do that. Should I erase my card periodically..like after printing for the doc. from the date range. Now the first line is the specific date range ...so ..I can't change that.. Its just frustrating if I want say Sept. 10 to Nov.10..etc.

Thanks much
It may be a little extra printing, but if you pull up the interaction lines by themselves, you'll be able to print whatever is in them. If you have about a week's worth in each one, you could go back to about Sept. 7 and double-click on it and see what kind of date range you get on the "Full Details". Or, go to the end of September and see how far backwards it shows. Apparently. something broke the continuity, but the data should still be there in the interaction list......you just may not be able to accumulate the full range of dates in one report.

Erasing the card is up to you. Like I said, I'm doing an experiment with mine this year to see just how much compliance data it will hold. I've never been able to do that before for various reasons. Theoretically, once you download the data to the database, it's THERE. But, as you've discovered, in Encore Pro, the continuity is broken (for reporting purposes) when changing cards or erasing them. MyEncore and Encore Pro Analyzer fix that glitch.

Good luck.

Den

User since 05/14/05