Encorepro.Compliance Report.Green line with black sections?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
needingu

Encorepro.Compliance Report.Green line with black sections?

Post by needingu » Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:39 am

I need some input.

I am not understanding this. In checking my compliance report , I had green lines for over a year then gradually I am seeing black sections in that green line. My AHI is most always under 5.
In researching that it states, "no breathing detected" Is my machine in error or does it not detect shallow breathing (maybe). I must be breathing I'm here.
Thanks

CPAPopedia Keywords Contained In This Post (Click For Definition): AHI

We can all be angels to one another. ..., the little whisper that says,Go. Ask. Reach out. The world will be a better place for it. And wherever they are, the angels will dance."

jules

Post by jules » Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:41 am

the black lines are big or large leaks (at least on my version they are)

needingu

Post by needingu » Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:30 pm

Jules..
On the top left side of the Encorepro front page is the Compliance View. Click on that and see how yours runs..If i got up and walked around a lot of times and left the machine on I could under stand it. I turn the machine off as soon as I get up and most nights I don't get up at all.

So go figure? I can't..From July 2006 until August 2007 ( a year)I had maybe a half dozen black lines. Since Aug 2007 until Nov 2007 I have lots of big ones every night. I started the Optilife ( and I love it) in Aug. I wonder if there is sa connection.. Say it isn't so...
We can all be angels to one another. ..., the little whisper that says,Go. Ask. Reach out. The world will be a better place for it. And wherever they are, the angels will dance."

ozij

Post by ozij » Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:49 pm

Well, its a Respironics mask, so it shouldn't be so...

How are you feeling?

O.

Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Good advice is compromised by missing data
Forum member Dog Slobber Nov. 2023

Wulfman

Re: Encorepro.Compliance Report.Green line with black sectio

Post by Wulfman » Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:40 pm

needingu wrote:I need some input.

I am not understanding this. In checking my compliance report , I had green lines for over a year then gradually I am seeing black sections in that green line. My AHI is most always under 5.
In researching that it states, "no breathing detected" Is my machine in error or does it not detect shallow breathing (maybe). I must be breathing I'm here.
Thanks
Please look in this link from "way back" that Derek wrote about Encore Pro. (because it shows the usage sections in Encore Pro)

viewtopic/t14945/Link-to-Dereks-my-encore.html

Are you looking at the Interactive Compliance View? The Patterns of Use? Recent Patient Usage?

Are you getting up during the night to go to the bathroom? That would cause small black lines in your green (use) lines.

I'm not sure what you're trying to describe. How many days/weeks/months worth of data do you have stored on your card?

If you have a saved .pdf file and want to send it to me (or a screen print of what you're looking at), please let me know in a PM.

Den

(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05