SoClean 2 with Resmed Airsense 10 with Autoset

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
SemperFiGuy

SoClean 2 with Resmed Airsense 10 with Autoset

Post by SemperFiGuy » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:01 pm

Howdy,

I recently replaced my Resmed 9 Autoset for a Resmed Airsense 10 with Autoset and purchased the required adapter from SoClean so it would be compatible with my new machine.

Tonight I tried to use the manual button to do a cleaning and the colored lights on the bottom of the unit went on and then immediately off. No error message or anything else.

I have the proper humdifier adapter from Soclean. I hooked everything up the way the manual says to.

Any ideas as to why the manual cycle won't operate. (The timer doesn't won't start a cleaning cycle either.)

Any thoughts ?

Thank you in advance.
Keep Breathing Easy !

Pugsy

Re: SoClean 2 with Resmed Airsense 10 with Autoset

Post by Pugsy » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:06 pm

Sorry ...we aren't the SoClean help forum.
Very few of us use the SoClean because we have issues with it and won't use it.
How or why did you come to decide to get it?

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:17 pm

Just put the silly thing aside and use your cpap.
It really is all you need.
Honest!

LSAT

Post by LSAT » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:57 pm

RonS

Post by RonS » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:12 pm

Guy has been a member for 5 years, decides to make his first post and receives the warmest of welcomes!

SemperFi, I'm glad you're here, Us BayStaters have to stick together it seems ;).

Sorry you're having trouble with you new machine and soclean machine.

Was it working before you made the switch?
So your soclean does not start automagically when you close the lid,,, What is your cycle time set to?
Last edited by RonS on Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:21 pm

If I sounded mean...I didn't mean it to be mean or snarky at all...I just spoke the truth. My apologies if it sounded like I was being mean spirited.

The reason I asked why for getting the device is maybe some major health changes have happened and nuking potential bugs is a critical need or something....like auto immune issues or something like that.

And there really aren't many forum members here using it ...including myself...so the pool from users to draw help from isn't going to be extremely large.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:39 pm

I'll bet Scotty could get it to work, but Capt Kirk, will get Spock to check the wiring first. You may have been here for 5 years, but you must not have paid attention to our No Clean anti ads. Jim
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

palerider

Post by palerider » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:58 pm

SemperFiGuy wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:01 pm
Howdy,

I recently replaced my Resmed 9 Autoset for a Resmed Airsense 10 with Autoset and purchased the required adapter from SoClean so it would be compatible with my new machine.

Tonight I tried to use the manual button to do a cleaning and the colored lights on the bottom of the unit went on and then immediately off. No error message or anything else.

I have the proper humdifier adapter from Soclean. I hooked everything up the way the manual says to.

Any ideas as to why the manual cycle won't operate. (The timer doesn't won't start a cleaning cycle either.)

Any thoughts ?

Thank you in advance.
NoClean is a piece of garbage marketed on the fears of people that don't know any better.

They're being sued because their machine generates poisonous gas.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

palerider

Post by palerider » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:59 pm

Pugsy wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:21 pm
If I sounded mean...I didn't mean it to be mean or snarky at all...I just spoke the truth. My apologies if it sounded like I was being mean spirited.
Don't apologize for speaking the truth.

Some trolls (RonS) just like to crap on everyone.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

RonS

Post by RonS » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:33 pm

palerider wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:59 pm
Some trolls (RonS) just like to crap on everyone.
AAAAAaaaahahahaha mkay

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:04 pm

Okay..knock it off and get back on topic.
You both got to poke at each other...no need to derail the thread further with the poking.
Thank you for helping me out by not trashing the thread with personal stuff or whiny stuff.

RonS

Post by RonS » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:16 pm

Are you kidding me? I didn't poke at anyone, I laughed off his poke, this thread was replied to completely off topic by more than one, and I was the one who tried to turn it back on topic.

Please help you, yeah, like you weren't the absolute worst in tone towards the newb.

You know, everytime I come back here, it's the same clique doing the same shit, frequently talking out of their asses when they are painfully ignorant (just like in this exact case ("We don't know anything about your problem, nobody we know owns a machine, we can't help you, go somewhere else, but here's why you're an idiot")), backed by the same mod.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee You don't warrant my time anymore

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:30 pm

Please lord.... let just for once when someone wants to be an ass and threatens to leave that they actually leave and stay away...
My prayer for tonight.

I meant nothing mean or nasty by what I said...yes it was a bit blunt. I simply don't have time to sugar coat everything I say and I was trying to ward off the usual barrage of "what a dumb thing to buy the device" that usually gets posted when someone says they bought that device. I hate it when that happens but I can't do a damn thing about it. Everyone gets to voice their opinion...even if it is down right ugly. I wish I could do something about it but I can't.
Best I can do is try to deflect the shit throwing and try to get things back on topic.

I didn't say no one would try to help...I said his pool of people who could maybe help would be small because we don't have many members here who have chosen to use the device. I was trying to warn the OP that help might be limited.

Geezz....

RonS

Post by RonS » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:43 pm

I listed exactly what was said, simplified. I can't help you if reading comprehension is eluding you due to your stress.

Do you think the newb knows what's going on on your life when you answer someone like that?

You know why participation by anyone other than this squad is nearly nil now?

You've got your clique, and if you are hearing people "threatening to leave" a lot, that should tell ya something.

Please, delete my account. Here's how:
You go into the admin panel,
click "manage users" in the left column,
type "RonS" in the "Find a user" text box and click "submit"
Scroll to the bottom "delete user" section, select "delete posts" from the drop down box, click on "submit" and confirm it on the next page.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:59 pm

RonS wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:43 pm
I listed exactly what was said, simplified. I can't help you if reading comprehension is eluding you due to your stress.

Do you think the newb knows what's going on on your life when you answer someone like that?

You know why participation by anyone other than this squad is nearly nil now?

You've got your clique, and if you are hearing people "threatening to leave" a lot, that should tell ya something.

Please, delete my account. Here's how:
You go into the admin panel,
click "manage users" in the left column,
type "RonS" in the "Find a user" text box and click "submit"
Scroll to the bottom "delete user" section, select "delete posts" from the drop down box, click on "submit" and confirm it on the next page.

I do not have those powers.
I can't delete anyone's account.
I do not have admin powers.
I can edit your posts though but I won't. I don't like to do that no matter how big of a uncaring hypocrite trying to put words in my mouth jackass someone might be.

And since you are so good at reading stuff into what I said that I didn't mean and simplifying things to suit your agenda...you probably know where you can go.
I let you have your say and I let the others have their say but you won't give it a rest...and I knew you wouldn't leave..
Empty threats..all talk and no substance or real intent.

Have a nice day/night/life. Good bye.

To the OP:....my apolgies for my part in derailing your topic. It won't happen any more. I will make sure of that.