Help? SleepyHead ?: can't import fr Contec CMS50F

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
jagzoo

Help? SleepyHead ?: can't import fr Contec CMS50F

Post by jagzoo » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:17 pm

Been a while since I've use my Oximeter and now am running in to trouble.

I had a back molar pulled (with long roots possibly up into my sinus) and Oral Surgeon recommended that I go without CPAP for a couple of nights if that was possible. So...I figured it was a good time to check to see what my O2 levels were without the CPAP (they had been fine with CPAP).

I am using the latest 0.9.8.1 testing for Mac and it seems from posts on this board that the import has been working for others. But: my Sleepyhead Quits when I hit Import directly from CMS50D=/E/F etc./start. I can send the error report if that helps.

I love SleepyHead and esp. this new version with Zeo import but.. just can't get this SPO2 part to work. This info is important for me to see.

Am masking up/shutting ff the light and will check in in the morning. Thanks everyone for all the help over the past 2 years.

palerider

Re: Help? SleepyHead ?: can't import fr Contec CMS50F

Post by palerider » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:48 pm

jagzoo wrote: But: my Sleepyhead Quits when I hit Import directly from CMS50D=/E/F etc./start. I can send the error report if that helps.
are you selecting the right 50f? there are two, because contec changed the way they talk *completely* and left the name the same.

I forget which is which, but SH should work with both, try selecting the other f model.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

pbriggs

Re: Help? SleepyHead ?: can't import fr Contec CMS50F

Post by pbriggs » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:55 pm

you can always use SpO2 review software to read the data from the device and save the file. Then you can import the data from the file. IF the other option for direct import does not work for you... you might want to also check the driver - USB to Serial UART is running when you plug the pulse ox in