OT: jnk.. is a meance to society!

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
djams

Re: OT: jnk.. is a meance to society!

Post by djams » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:32 pm

jnk... wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:42 pm
This has been one highly entertaining thread. Great fun!
I'm enjoying it immensely too! What a great bunch of folks! Creative and funny.

*ahem* which of course doesn't include you.

Back to the task at hand folks. There's still work to be done. According to the page count on my phone, we're only on 6

palerider

Post by palerider » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:32 pm

djams wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:21 pm
palerider wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:04 pm
And don't blame me for the thread, my controller, jnk, made me do it. I am but a puppet, frequently tangled in my strings.
That doesn't sound at all like ringleader speak. Uh-oh, I think maybe I let the cat out of the bag here. That association was supposed to be couched in secrecy.

How'd you like the weather in our neck of this fair little burg today? Wow. Best day of the year in my estimation.
weather... So, I mentioned I was studying for a ham license, Did you know that the skywarn weather observers that work with the NWS are hams?

That hailstorm a few weeks ago? I was listening to the people reporting on where the hail was falling in McKinney/Allen, as well as the wall cloud that was flirting with turning into a tornado... and then last Wednesday, I was part of one of the watch nets.

So, yeah, weather. excitement I really could do without. :lol: :lol: But, it's something to do :D

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

palerider

Post by palerider » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:33 pm

djams wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:32 pm
jnk... wrote:

Back to the task at hand folks. There's still work to be done. According to the page count on my phone, we're only on 6
I think y'all are being too nice, did you notice where he said he was "accepted" here?

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

djams

Post by djams » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:46 pm

palerider wrote:
djams wrote:
palerider wrote:
And don't blame me for the thread, my controller, jnk, made me do it. I am but a puppet, frequently tangled in my strings.
That doesn't sound at all like ringleader speak. Uh-oh, I think maybe I let the cat out of the bag here. That association was supposed to be couched in secrecy.

How'd you like the weather in our neck of this fair little burg today? Wow. Best day of the year in my estimation.
weather... So, I mentioned I was studying for a ham license, Did you know that the skywarn weather observers that work with the NWS are hams?

That hailstorm a few weeks ago? I was listening to the people reporting on where the hail was falling in McKinney/Allen, as well as the wall cloud that was flirting with turning into a tornado... and then last Wednesday, I was part of one of the watch nets.

So, yeah, weather. excitement I really could do without. :lol: :lol: But, it's something to do :D
Yeah some of that hail two weeks ago was just plain deadly. That's scary stuff. Then Wednesday, boy did all of the forecasters blow it! But Thursday my granddaughter got to see hail for the first time. She was truly amazed that ice cubes were falling from the sky.

How far are you able to transmit/ receive with your equipment? It sounds like a great hobby.

djams

Post by djams » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:48 pm

palerider wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:33 pm
djams wrote:
jnk... wrote:

I think y'all are being too nice, did you notice where he said he was "accepted" here?
That one slipped right by me, good catch.

So now we can add presumptuous to the list...

palerider

Post by palerider » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:08 pm

djams wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:46 pm
Yeah some of that hail two weeks ago was just plain deadly. That's scary stuff. Then Wednesday, boy did all of the forecasters blow it!
Ya, it was moving into Richardson and they called up a skywarn net, so I ended up going out and watching a lot of rain and lighting... and nothing else. The netcontrol was joking about being disappointed that we'd been promised some action and got nothing.... I keyed up and said "If we get hammered, I'm blaming YOU!" "fair enough" was the response.
djams wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:46 pm
How far are you able to transmit/ receive with your equipment? It sounds like a great hobby.
What I've got so far is a couple hand held radios (HT as they're referred to) which are on 2 meter and 70cm bands, which are mostly line of sight... so mostly those are used with repeaters... but with a decent antenna up in the vaulted ceiling, I'm hitting repeaters in downtown Dallas and even into Mesquite.

Beyond that though, many repeaters are linked together, there's a network that's primarily set up to allow the national weather service to talk to skywarn people all across north central Texas that has repeaters in a couple dozen towns/cities, so when I hit one of those repeaters, I can talk to people all over north Texas... Then there's another repeater network that covers most of the larger highways in Texas,(called the Texas Nexus) that is also tied into an international repeater network, and people from all over the world like to pop in, I was talking to a musician driving home this afternoon... He's in Cambridge, England.

So, the answer to "how far can you communicate on a ham radio" is "it's complicated".

zoocrewphoto

Post by zoocrewphoto » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:55 am

djams wrote:
palerider wrote:

That cat is most certainly out of the bag. He won't even fit IN the bag. Just too big.And then he broke the gnome....

Attachments
paypalregulus.JPG
paypalregulus.JPG (67.21 KiB) Viewed 580 times
Who would have thought it would be this challenging to sleep and breathe at the same time?

grayghost4

Post by grayghost4 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:32 am

Solely due to KS and several others, I don't think there is a snowball's chance in hell of exceeding the page count of the bitch about PR thread. :lol:
If you're not part of the solution you're just scumming up the bottom of the beaker!

Get the Clinicians manual here : http://apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-press ... tup-manual

Okie bipap

Post by Okie bipap » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:52 am

grayghost4 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:32 am
Solely due to KS and several others, I don't think there is a snowball's chance in hell of exceeding the page count of the bitch about PR thread. :lol:
Some of the same people that are posting here are also posting there. This thread will never catch up as long as people continue to post on both threads. However, the comments on both threads are fun to read. :lol: :lol:

Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional.

jimbud

Post by jimbud » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:18 pm

Okie bipap wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:52 am
grayghost4 wrote:
Some of the same people that are posting here are also posting there. This thread will never catch up as long as people continue to post on both threads. However, the comments on both threads are fun to read. :lol: :lol:

Another reason to suspect jnk : He has quit posting on the (other site).
Allowing the other guy to walk around in a hedonistically aroused condition smug in the knowledge he will never be overtaken.
His feeding frenzy continues. He is way past caring about the original subject (even he knows that is a lost cause) assuming he ever really cared.
Keep posting he will keep feeding.
Does anyone really want to visualize that Creep (as CG called him) dancing around like the dude in "Silence of the Lambs" orgying out on his huge "Post" size. In a manner of speaking. If you know what I mean. Nudge, nudge/wink, wink.

Hopefully killing two birds with one stone.
Yours truly,

JPB

Last edited by jimbud on Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zonker

Post by zonker » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:23 pm

jimbud wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:18 pm
Okie bipap wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:52 am
grayghost4 wrote:

Another reason to suspect jnk : He has quit posting on the (other site).
Allowing the other guy to walk around in a sexually aroused condition smug in the knowledge he will never be overtaken.
His feeding frenzy continues. He is way past caring about the original subject (even he knows that is a lost cause) assuming he ever really cared.
Keep posting he will keep feeding.
Does anyone really want to visualize that Creep (as CG called him) dancing around like the dude in "Silence of the Lambs" orgying out on his huge "Post" size. In a manner of speaking. If you know what I mean. Nudge, nudge/wink, wink.

Hopefully killing two birds with one stone.
Yours truly,

JPB
EEEWWW!!!
people say i'm self absorbed.
but that's enough about them.
Oscar-Win
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1-Win64.exe
Oscar-Mac
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1.dmg

babydinosnoreless

Post by babydinosnoreless » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:24 pm

I can post extra here. I don't want Jnk to feel left out. :lol: :lol:

We caught up on game of thrones last night. And I only have about 5 more inches to crochet on the long hose cover.

Oh no but maybe I shouldn't mention measuring...it might get me in trouble with the very vocal bullying police. After all my hose cover might be longer and then that would be bullying in their eyes.

Edited. Oops I should have read the last two posts before posting. I second Zonkers eeewww. Pass the eye bleach please. :lol:

jimbud

Post by jimbud » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:33 pm

palerider wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:08 pm
I keyed up and said "If we get hammered, I'm blaming YOU!" "fair enough" was the response.

jimbud writes:

Oh NO, palerider now has a voice to add to his arsenal, in his campaign of bullying.
I would bet good money that jnk is behind this nefarious development.
The ringleader's ringleader's reach has expanded exponentially. Well beyond mere forums.
Maybe.

JPB

Last edited by jimbud on Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

babydinosnoreless

Post by babydinosnoreless » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:39 pm

jimbud wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:33 pm
palerider wrote:
I keyed up and said "If we get hammered, I'm blaming YOU!" "fair enough" was the response.

jimbud writes:

Oh NO, palerider now has a voice to add to his arsenal, in his campaign of bullying.
The ringleader's ringleader's reach has expanded exponentially. Well beyond mere foruns.
Maybe.

JPB
Maybe JNK is all of us. Just arguing with himself posting under multiple accounts. :wink:

jimbud

Post by jimbud » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:47 pm

babydinosnoreless wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:39 pm
jimbud wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:33 pm
palerider wrote:

jimbud writes:

The ringleader's ringleader's reach has expanded exponentially. Well beyond mere foruns.
Maybe.

JPB
Maybe JNK is all of us. Just arguing with himself posting under multiple accounts. :wink:

You have twisted way of thinking.
I like it.
And you may be on to something.
Hope jnk doesn't find out you're on to him.
Delete post? Nah. Let him do some worrying for a change.

JPB