Should Trump Jump Up?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.

Should Trump Drop Out

Yes
37%
No
56%
What is Trump?
6%

Total votes: 158

Sir NoddinOff

Re: Should Trump Drop Out

Post by Sir NoddinOff » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:51 am

I read the NY Time's David Brook's piece linked above about pitying Trump and it also made me sad. Right now I'm not at a place where I can forgive him for wrecking the Republican party and potentially our delicate tight-rope political system. Case in point, Trump mentioning/suggesting that the 2nd amendment supporters take out Clinton made my blood boil. Maybe I'll be in an kinder emotional place someday and will be able to forgive him. I hope so, however that's hard to imagine at this point in time. <sigh>

I like my ResMed AirFit F10 FFM - reasonably low leaks for my ASV therapy. I'm currently using a PR S1 AutoSV 960P Advanced. I also keep a ResMed S9 Adapt as backup. I use a heated Hibernite hose. Still rockin' with Win 7 by using GWX to stop Win 10.

klm49

Post by klm49 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:58 am

mommydear wrote:
truly sad

Yes truly sad anyone reads the NY Times, much less a biased "journalist" such as David Brooks.
why doesn't he write an article about how sad it is that Hillary isn't in prison?

Resmed AirCurve10 Vauto w/humidifier
Amara View mask
O2 - 2-4 lpm

PEF

Post by PEF » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:26 pm

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-1 ... p-campaign

I don't believe that Presidents are democratically elected in the US anymore. A few big oligarchs run the country. They use the mainstream media, which they own, to "deep six" any candidates they do not want in office.

However, we may soon see the deck chairs totally rearranged on the titanic once the economic depression we are in right now becomes more apparent.

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:59 pm

PEF wrote:http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-1 ... p-campaign

I don't believe that Presidents are democratically elected in the US anymore. A few big oligarchs run the country. They use the mainstream media, which they own, to "deep six" any candidates they do not want in office.

However, we may soon see the deck chairs totally rearranged on the titanic once the economic depression we are in right now becomes more apparent.
We are not and never have been a democratically elected gov, we are a republic, ran by the wealthy.

I have moved my deck chair to the rail on the port side, in hopes of getting on the iceburg, and paddleing to shore before it melts. Jim
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:54 pm

Love the new Hillery ads, scare the sheeple with Trump Nuke Attact Ad, truth is I'd be more afraid to be employed in her embassy, at least the nuke would be faster and less painful. Jim

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

klv329

Post by klv329 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:26 pm

I voted as soon as I received the mail in ballot...in an effort to minimize the trauma of witnessing this slowly unfolding political catastrophe of an election.

And I thought watching them in 2000 through the windows in WPB while they were trying to classify and count "hanging chads" was bizarre, not to mention the 2000 'butterfly ballots" that had people voting for the wrong candidates in Palm Beach county, and the recount issues and all that...I thought the 2000 election was the nuttiest I would ever witness...but NOOOOOOOOOO......I wouldn't be surprised if Mrs. ObamaSingleMom or Hilarity challenged The Quacking DonaldLostMyRingWhere to a no holds barred mud wrestling contest.

Last edited by klv329 on Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lucyhere

Post by Lucyhere » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:18 pm

A mud wresting contest? That won't happen. Although I'm sure Donald would love it.

Remember: When people like Trump go "low", the First Lady and Hillary go "high'.
Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset for her w/humid air/heated Humidifier
Bleep/P10

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:27 pm

Them Going HIGH, now that explains a lot. We voted too. Can't vote too early, must allow them time to lose the ballot.

Vote Proud, Vote Often! Jim

Gasper62

Post by Gasper62 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:36 pm

Stick a fork in The Trumpster, he's done. >> http://creativity-online.com/work/time- ... tion/49472

Stormynights

Post by Stormynights » Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:34 pm

I read where they found boxes of ballots already filled out in a warehouse so maybe I already voted or someone did it for me.

PEF

Post by PEF » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:02 pm

Yes I read that too. Those 10,000 ballots were already filled out for Clinton.

Lucyhere

Post by Lucyhere » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:15 pm

PEF wrote:Yes I read that too. Those 10,000 ballots were already filled out for Clinton.

And so it begins.
Bleep/P10

wm_hess

Post by wm_hess » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:21 pm

Perchance did this article show a gentleman standing behind a stack of ballot boxes? In this season of political malarkey I like snopes to verify just about any story (especially conspiracy). You may want to check this one out as well. http://www.snopes.com/clinton-votes-found-in-warehouse/

Lucyhere

Post by Lucyhere » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:29 pm

wm_hess wrote:Perchance did this article show a gentleman standing behind a stack of ballot boxes? In this season of political malarkey I like snopes to verify just about any story (especially conspiracy). You may want to check this one out as well. http://www.snopes.com/clinton-votes-found-in-warehouse/

I just logged in again to post this link. Thanks, wm hess.
Bleep/P10

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:43 pm

I know my vote counted, I voted for Trump, and just to be safe, I Emailed it in on Hillery's Server, the FBI will see it's counted. Jim