Should Trump Jump Up?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.

Should Trump Drop Out

Yes
37%
No
56%
What is Trump?
6%

Total votes: 158

Midnight Strangler

Re: Should Trump Drop Out

Post by Midnight Strangler » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:35 pm

mommydear wrote:There's nothing wrong with being a Democrat.
Yes, just being a Democrat is OK.

The problem is Democrats who get elected. They want to tell everyone how to go about their business, how to spend their money, what schools to go to, what doctors to see, what banks to use, what to believe about religion, what to think about race, gender, immigration, where to live, what charities to participate in, what politically correct language to use, what to think and on and on.

I'm old enough it doesn't much matter anymore. But, I think the day of reckoning will be brought down upon the Democrat party by a younger generation. Hillary Clinton and her gang of crooks will be the last straw. The pendulum always swings, and it is going to swing back very hard at this bunch. Let's see if Hillary can survive the s**t storm that will hit her in her first term.

Hang Fire

Post by Hang Fire » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:43 pm

How Chuck Norris eats Ramen noodles:

1. Boils water

2. Eats block of noodles

3. Drinks boiling water

4. Snorts flavor packet

Gasper62

Post by Gasper62 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:00 pm

DeepFriedDuck wrote:
Gasper62 wrote:I really get a laugh from those who claim that it's been 8 terrible years under a totally obstructed Obama admin.
No one said that in this thread. You are a die-hard Democrat who just threw that in to try to divert attention from the criminal Hillary.

You are kidding, right ? There's been a lot of moaning about the perceived hardships of the Obama years in this thread. Also, please list all the convictions won against Bill or Hillary. I'll wait. Rumor, innuendo and unsubstantiated claims are the lifeblood of politics, lies especially. You're pretty naïve to think that it's only members of the party you don't like.... that utter untruths. If Dick and Doofus hadn't totally lied about the "weapons of mass destruction" in Iraq, Hillary (and many others) would NEVER have signed off on the declaring of that war. It's patently obvious that Trump is the larger criminal, by a country mile. FWIW, If he were real....Frank F'in Underwood would get my vote.

Lucyhere

Post by Lucyhere » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:41 pm

Drump just endorsed Hillary. Drump just said, "she's tough, she doesn't give up, she's a fighter."

Thanks, Drump. Well said!
Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset for her w/humid air/heated Humidifier
Bleep/P10

mommydear

Post by mommydear » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:48 pm

Lucyhere wrote:Drump just endorsed Hillary. Drump just said, "she's tough, she doesn't give up, she's a fighter."

Thanks, Drump. Well said!
You're gonna have some here gasping for air.

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:41 pm

They backed him into a corner, he had to say something nice about her, so like she would do, he lied! Jim
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

Sheriff Buford

Post by Sheriff Buford » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:50 am

If it was noon and Hillary said the sun was out, I'd have to a window and check to make sure.

Sheriff

49er

Post by 49er » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:44 am

For you folks who think locker room talk about sexual exploits is par for the course.

"""Safety Colin Jones of Carolina Panthers tweeted, “Let’s get one thing straight. That’s not locker room talk, that’s sexual assault talk.”

Scott Fujita, who played for the Kansas City Chiefs, Dallas Cowboys, New Orleans Saints and Cleveland Browns before retiring in 2013, said, “There’s plenty of offensive, inappropriate language that’s used in locker rooms, but I don’t recall ever hearing a teammate casually boast about a criminal sexual act, even in jest.”

If you really listen to NFL athletes talk in locker rooms, as opposed to cartoonizing them, you discover they aren’t all just sitting around in damp towels, snickering. Stephen White played defensive end for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and New York Jets, and is now a blogger for SB Nation. He recently wrote this about the variety of locker room cultures and outlooks he encountered in the league.

“I’m not talking about just being racially diverse, but also diverse backgrounds and points of views all brought together by football,” White wrote. “Hell, there’s always some teammates where just about the only thing y’all have in common is football. If you really think NFL locker rooms can easily come to an overwhelming consensus given all those different personalities and backgrounds, then you really have no idea what an NFL locker room is.”"""

To read the rest, go to

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/r ... story.html

ChicagoGranny

Locker Rooms All Across the Nation Are Insulted

Post by ChicagoGranny » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:06 am

49er wrote:To read the rest, go to

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/r ... story.html
Thanks, 49er!

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:11 am

Sheriff Buford wrote:If it was noon and Hillary said the sun was out, I'd have to a window and check to make sure.

Sheriff
I'd take a flashlight with me too. Jim
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

PEF

Post by PEF » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:56 am

I love this Charles Hughes Smith article on the possible fallout from this election season:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-1 ... ble-nation

Gasper62

Post by Gasper62 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:02 pm

Interesting explanation of the mass stupidity occurring recently........http://addictinginfo.org/2016/10/02/are ... -probably/

Sir NoddinOff

Post by Sir NoddinOff » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:59 pm

I'm very glad Trump managed to not overwhelm Clinton or implode into a gibbering mess. It's all about long games. He did somewhat better than I expected in the second debate. However, I must remind everyone that Clinton's plan is to allow Trump 'a death of a thousand cuts' while not encouraging him to drop out. She's got her eye on recapturing the Senate (very very possible) with the swing states coming around - NTM recapturing the House (a stretch but not impossible).

I like my ResMed AirFit F10 FFM - reasonably low leaks for my ASV therapy. I'm currently using a PR S1 AutoSV 960P Advanced. I also keep a ResMed S9 Adapt as backup. I use a heated Hibernite hose. Still rockin' with Win 7 by using GWX to stop Win 10.

Sir NoddinOff

Post by Sir NoddinOff » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:11 pm

Gasper62 wrote:Interesting explanation of the mass stupidity occurring recently........http://addictinginfo.org/2016/10/02/are ... -probably/
People who are too dumb to know they are dumb. I LOVE IT... CASE IN POINT. From the article above:

Take the case of McArthur Wheeler, a man who robbed two banks in 1995 and was caught rather easily. He thought he would get away with it because he rubbed his face with lemon juice, which is used in invisible ink. To test the theory that lemon juice would turn him invisible, he rubbed it on his face, took a Polaroid, and his face wasn’t in the picture! So he thought he was safe from security cameras because he could make his face invisible. He was shocked when police caught him because of that, saying, “But I wore the juice.” <OR DRANK THE KOOL-AID, my addendum> He literally couldn’t see the ridiculousness of that line of thought.

I like my ResMed AirFit F10 FFM - reasonably low leaks for my ASV therapy. I'm currently using a PR S1 AutoSV 960P Advanced. I also keep a ResMed S9 Adapt as backup. I use a heated Hibernite hose. Still rockin' with Win 7 by using GWX to stop Win 10.

klm49

Post by klm49 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:36 pm

Yes, Liberalism IS a Mental Disorder

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/rus ... l-disorder

Resmed AirCurve10 Vauto w/humidifier
Amara View mask
O2 - 2-4 lpm