OT: Is anyone watching...

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
MrGrumpy

Re: OT: Is anyone watching...

Post by MrGrumpy » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:29 pm

Oh brother...

America used to celebrate a holiday called Patriots day. Its in April, I forget the exact day. Its the day the real first shots were fired in the American Revolutionary war against British redcoats. Its still sorta kind of a state holiday in Massachusetts today, but not nationally.

Trump is merely trying to get common Americans to start taking some pride in their country again, please do not over analyze the this.

Julie wrote:Went to his website and found that Jan. 20 has supposedly been named National Day of Patriotic Devotion. Something you'd only expect to see coming out of e.g. N. Korea! Somebody in Wash. better wake up and start doing something - a total madman is on the loose and 'nice' isn't going to get anywhere now.
Id be dead by now if I didn't use my CPAP gear every night.

Duck

Keep Calm, Peeps

Post by Duck » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:30 pm

I should never have posted in this thread.
Last edited by Duck on Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MrGrumpy

Post by MrGrumpy » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:32 pm

Shut up...

You are Canadian. You dont vote here. You are not a citizen here. Your opinion means nothing unless we do something like invade Canada, which we are not going to do.

You are also an admitted communist jew, per your own admission in the past. That explains all of your twisted psychology and twisted, entitled opinions.

BlackSpinner wrote:"snowflakes" Get enough of them together and you have an avalanche that buries whole towns. Glaciers that cover continents are made of snowflakes.

Read some history - you are about to descend into the worst hell you can imagine.

BlackSpinner

Post by BlackSpinner » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:33 pm

We have a border with your assholes in charge of it- You people are screwing up the WORLD again!

The entire world - except Russia - thinks you are all bat shit crazy.

71. The lame can ride on horseback, the one-handed drive cattle. The deaf, fight and be useful. To be blind is better than to be burnt on the pyre. No one gets good from a corpse. The Havamal

MrGrumpy

Post by MrGrumpy » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:34 pm

You are a paranoid fruit loop. Trump is doing great things. Hell he has done more in a week and a half than obama did in his lazy eight years!

Julie wrote:Den, unfortunately what you now have is INFinitely worse... infinitely. I feel bad beause we've been friends, regardless of political diffs, but please don't get lost in DT's madness. The danger DT presents is so far beyond anything Obama or any Rep. has presented and I just hope you stay safe. I'm not raving - i have seen/heard and read about people like him in the relatively recent past and you seriously do not want what's coming.

MrGrumpy

Post by MrGrumpy » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:37 pm

Thats right. And we are not a democracy. We are a Constitutionally limited Republic. To the dense, that means we are a representative democracy, that is restrained by what our Constitution lays out. But we are NOT a true democracy where everyone's vote counts equally. Thats why we have the electoral college, to prevent the fruits and nuts and weed smokers in places like commiefornia from out voting the rest of the country.

Cardsfan wrote:He is doing what he promised to do during the campaign.
And thankfully, we are not a democracy, so the Snowflake mob does not rule the country.

Julie

Post by Julie » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:39 pm

Good luck to all of you who think you're headed for heaven. You're going to need a whole lot more than luck. I don't want to be right - I want to be wrong, just afraid I may not be.
Last edited by Julie on Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MrGrumpy

Post by MrGrumpy » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:41 pm

Fake news. Down here Bannon is being advertised as an alt-right, super right wing guy who hates left wing jews like you. Hence I like Bannon. If the claims are true that is. What you just posted sounds like something they'd post on the headline of the National Enquirer.

You are a fruitloop and if you ever leave Canada, youd fit in well into southern commiefornia...where all the fruits and nuts here in America live.

You could also just move to israel, but not all jews in israel believe like you do.

BlackSpinner wrote:Image

We have a border with your assholes in charge of it- You people are screwing up the WORLD again!

MrGrumpy

Post by MrGrumpy » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:42 pm

Let me guess. You voted for obama, right?
Julie wrote:Good luck to all of you who think you're headed for heaven. You're going to need a whole lot more than luck.

49er

Post by 49er » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:43 pm

Nice, the Nazis are deleting posts because they can't handle the truth. So now, who are the snowflakes?

MrGrumpy

Post by MrGrumpy » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:49 pm

Im still hoping Trump has the FBI indict hitlery, doubt he will though he has more important business. Like getting the country back to working in real jobs again and getting Americans off welfare who ten to fifteen years ago were working in real jobs, but gave up after 2008. And also taking care of the middle east...PREDICTION: We will be at full conventional war in the middle east within three months. I aint talking special ops and intel crap and "surgical" air strikes. Im talking massive B-52 carpet bombing of large sections of the middle east, followed by sending in whole Marine Corps divisions and Army heavy armored divisions to seize and hold the middle east oil fields...permanently. IT would be fine with me, we are the infidels afterall and after all the money we have blown over in the middle east since 911 pissing around in counter-terror and low level conventional war (Iraq), we DESERVE some financial payback longterm. Trump has publicly stated we should just take their oil fields by military force considering we have been paying for Saudi Arabia's defense for so long...screw those people.

Screw israel too. Screw the entire middle east.

LSAT

Post by LSAT » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:03 pm

MrGrumpy wrote:Im still hoping Trump has the FBI indict hitlery, doubt he will though he has more important business. Like getting the country back to working in real jobs again and getting Americans off welfare who ten to fifteen years ago were working in real jobs, but gave up after 2008. And also taking care of the middle east...PREDICTION: We will be at full conventional war in the middle east within three months. I aint talking special ops and intel crap and "surgical" air strikes. Im talking massive B-52 carpet bombing of large sections of the middle east, followed by sending in whole Marine Corps divisions and Army heavy armored divisions to seize and hold the middle east oil fields...permanently. IT would be fine with me, we are the infidels afterall and after all the money we have blown over in the middle east since 911 pissing around in counter-terror and low level conventional war (Iraq), we DESERVE some financial payback longterm. Trump has publicly stated we should just take their oil fields by military force considering we have been paying for Saudi Arabia's defense for so long...screw those people.

Screw israel too. Screw the entire middle east.
You have mentioned Jews or Israel in at least 6 posts..What we don't need on this message board is an anti-semitic asshole.
You can agree or disagree with someone without bringing up their religion. You are sounding more and more like an uneducated red neck...full of hate. Hopefully members will ignore your posts. Now I'm sorry I tried to help with your CPAP problems.
Last edited by LSAT on Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MrGrumpy

Post by MrGrumpy » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:12 pm

They have probably never even SEEN a muslim before

The Choker wrote:
BlackSpinner wrote:
We have a border with your assholes in charge of it
How many Muslims have you and Julie killed today?

6 Killed In Attack At Quebec City Mosque
January 30, 2017 7:11 AM
Filed Under: Attack, Islam, Massacre, Mosque, Muslims, Quebec City, Religion
Canadian police officers patrol after a shooting in a mosque at the Québec City Islamic cultural center on Sainte-Foy Street in Quebec city on January 29, 2017.
Two arrests have been made after five people were reportedly shot dead in an attack on a mosque in Québec City, Canada. / AFP / Alice Chiche

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:13 pm

BlackSpinner wrote:Image

Quoting something from a far-left, liberal website don't cut it.

What's wrong with being friendly with Russia?
Franklin Roosevelt and Harry Truman were allies with Stalin (one of the worst mass murders in history) during WWII.
Ronald Reagan and Mikhail Gorbachev got along pretty well and their friendship ended the cold war and broke up the USSR.
Bill Clinton and Boris Yeltsin were drinking buddies.

Hillary Clinton had the "reset button" deal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_reset

Hillary Clinton made a deal to sell uranium to the Russians.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/c ... .html?_r=0

Her campaign manager owned shares in the company.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... y-company/

And, Obama was caught making promises of having "more flexibility......after the election" on a hot microphone to Dmitri Medvedev in 2012.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/27/us/po ... ility.html

It's only convenient to bash Russia when it's done to make derogatory innuendos about people the left doesn't like.

I hope you will take note that two of the links were from the New York Times (liberal paper).

Den

(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05

Sheriff Buford

Post by Sheriff Buford » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:15 pm

MrGrumpy wrote:You are a paranoid fruit loop. Trump is doing great things. Hell he has done more in a week and a half than obama did in his lazy eight years!
Now, now Grumps... Osama... er.... I mean Obama wasn't lazy.... he played a lot of golf!
Sheriff