OT Prayers needed update

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
portiemom

OT Prayers needed update

Post by portiemom » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:16 am

Hello to all! I've beem away for a while, due to a crashed computer, and not being able to log on with my new laptop. In spite of trying to contact the administrator of this board, (never got a reply). I just kept at it and finally I got on!
My son in law is hanging in there with only one trip to the emergency room yesterday after an emergency CT Scan. The doctors finally came to an agreement that he does not have menengitis, or a brain infection, but he does have excess brain fluid that is not being absorbed as it should. Hopefully, he will get past this and try hard to re-enter his life. Thank you all for your continued prayer! I know it is helping get us through this. My grandbaby had his first speech session yesterday, and the therapist was able to get him to say some sounds, which is a great accomplishment as he lost all his words this past summer. For me that has been the biggest trauma for a grandparent, to see a happy child change right before your eyes.
So thank you all for your support!!!
God Bless,
Ellen

emeraude

Re: OT Prayers needed update

Post by emeraude » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:35 am

Hello Ellen,

Thank you for the update.. sorry to hear about the computer issues. I was thinking about you and your son in law today. My prayers are with you all. I hope he fully recovers soon. God bless!

Best wishes,
Emeraude

2 B Sleeping Soundly

Post by 2 B Sleeping Soundly » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:44 am

Ellen,

Prayers will be going up to the Father as soon as I hit submit! Remember that whether we are in the deep dark valley, or on the tall sun-filled mountain top, God is in control, His will is perfect, and His comfort and love endless.

John

One time a cop pulled me over for running a stop sign. He said, "Didn't you see the stop sign?" I said, "Yeah, but I don't believe everything I read." -- Steven Wright

Sir NoddinOff

Post by Sir NoddinOff » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:39 pm

It's a tough road to recovery... I'm so glad you're keeping us posted tho and will continue to pray for his total recovery!

I like my ResMed AirFit F10 FFM - reasonably low leaks for my ASV therapy. I'm currently using a PR S1 AutoSV 960P Advanced. I also keep a ResMed S9 Adapt as backup. I use a heated Hibernite hose. Still rockin' with Win 7 by using GWX to stop Win 10.