POLL: Who Are My Foes?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.

POLL: Who Have I "Foed"

Morbius
4%
BlackSpinner
3%
ems
22%
Papit
7%
palerider
4%
LSAT
9%
Therapist
2%
Julie
12%
49er
15%
postitnote
24%

Total votes: 113

avi123

Re: POLL: Who Are My Foes?

Post by avi123 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:41 pm

see my recent set-up and Statistics:
http://i.imgur.com/TewT8G9.png
see my recent ResScan treatment results:
http://i.imgur.com/3oia0EY.png
http://i.imgur.com/QEjvlVY.png

Morbius

Post by Morbius » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:04 am

deerslayer wrote:i stay off of this site for a month & come back to find someone has crapped on the campfire, what a waste of server space...
Guess you ain't heard of satire there, bumpkin.

It's like humor, only you have to think a little, and doesn't involve beer.

Morbius

Post by Morbius » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:14 am

deerslayer wrote:i stay off of this site for a month & come back to find someone has crapped on the campfire, what a waste of server space...
Guess you ain't heard of satire there, bumpkin.

Morbius wrote: Guess you ain't heard of satire there, bumpkin.
Not to mention some irony (irony is like where you say one thing, but something entirely opposite is happening).

For instance, if I ask "Who are my foes" in a poll, then the answer must be "zero", because devoted foes will not see the poll.
Last edited by Morbius on Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tatooed Lady

Post by Tatooed Lady » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:47 am

Say it ain't so!!! THINKING?!?! Agh!!!

As Bette Davis famously said, “Old age ain’t for sissies.”
I'm with the band.
So.Many.TOYS!

postitnote

Post by postitnote » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:26 am

Morbius wrote:
Not to mention some irony (irony is like where you say one thing, but something entirely opposite is happening).

For instance, if I ask "Who are my foes" in a poll, then the answer must be "zero", because devoted foes will not see the poll.
Or someone is a foe but the person who feels that way is mature enough not to need a button to ignore someone. That and people have admitted to BS'ing on these polls.
Morbius, are you bored?

Morbius

Post by Morbius » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:25 am

Note: The 3 lowest scorers will be periodically replaced by others who volunteer, are volunteered, etc.

Prior results will be maintained by the author (sure they will).

Now that, of course, allows some people to have a substantial head start, but those "off the lead" are certainly welcome to "stuff the ballot box" to try to catch up.

Good luck!

postitnote

Post by postitnote » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:42 am

Morbius wrote:Note: The 3 lowest scorers will be periodically replaced by others who volunteer, are volunteered, etc.

Prior results will be maintained by the author (sure they will).

Now that, of course, allows some people to have a substantial head start, but those "off the lead" are certainly welcome to "stuff the ballot box" to try to catch up.

Good luck!
So you put me in your place? Awesome! Pretty big shoes/ego to fill
Morbius, are you bored?

Krelvin

Post by Krelvin » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:50 am

Morbius wrote:Note: The 3 lowest scorers will be periodically replaced by others who volunteer, are volunteered, etc.
without the ability to "revote" there is no point.
Current Settings PS 4.0 over 10.6-18.0 (cmH2O) - Resmed S9 VPAP Auto w/h5i Humidifier - Quattro Air FFM
TNET Sleep Resource Pages - CPAP Machine Database
Put your equip in your Signature - SleepyHead v1.0.0-beta-1
Kevin... alias Krelvin

postitnote

Post by postitnote » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:06 am

Krelvin wrote:
without the ability to "revote" there is no point.
That's true and a good point! I suspect one would have to sign up under another user name. But doesn't that list all the other names a person has already used to post? Sometimes I see that listed by a name.

Edit: Krelvin, I'm not sure there was a point to this poll to begin with. I mean aside from someone trying to incite a riot!
Last edited by postitnote on Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Morbius, are you bored?

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:20 am

postitnote wrote: I suspect one would have to sign up under another user name. But doesn't that list all the other names a person has already used to post? Sometimes I see that listed by a name.
There are ways to have another forum ID and not have the forum software pick up on the fact that a person had a different screen ID in the past.
Morbius is a master at it.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

ems

Post by ems » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:13 am

Pugsy wrote:
postitnote wrote: I suspect one would have to sign up under another user name. But doesn't that list all the other names a person has already used to post? Sometimes I see that listed by a name.
There are ways to have another forum ID and not have the forum software pick up on the fact that a person had a different screen ID in the past.
Morbius is a master at it.

Problem is... that's what many people are doing. It's so obvious it's a joke. I could do the same and have thought about it, but then I'd be in with that particular group... and I sure don't want to be.
If only the folks with sawdust for brains were as sweet and obliging and innocent as The Scarecrow! ~a friend~

Krelvin

Post by Krelvin » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:19 am

postitnote wrote:Edit: Krelvin, I'm not sure there was a point to this poll to begin with. I mean aside from someone trying to incite a riot!
I was simply making a point.
Current Settings PS 4.0 over 10.6-18.0 (cmH2O) - Resmed S9 VPAP Auto w/h5i Humidifier - Quattro Air FFM
TNET Sleep Resource Pages - CPAP Machine Database
Put your equip in your Signature - SleepyHead v1.0.0-beta-1
Kevin... alias Krelvin

postitnote

Post by postitnote » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:20 am

Krelvin wrote:
postitnote wrote:Edit: Krelvin, I'm not sure there was a point to this poll to begin with. I mean aside from someone trying to incite a riot!
I was simply making a point.
I actually got your point!
Morbius, are you bored?

corvallisgrace75

Post by corvallisgrace75 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:27 am

This makes so much sense to me now. I recognized some of those names and was relieved that I'm not the only one thinking what others have thought. I have to give a shout out to my boy palerider though. We've exchanged messages and I think he's a good guy. Just as people like to joke that you can't sum up your life in a tweet or a Facebook post, a response to a thread doesn't truly capture someone's nature. Exchanging private emails reveals so much more and is a better gauge (in my opinion) of someone's true nature and intentions.
Mask: AIRFIT P-10 4 HER/AIRFTI MAS FOR HER NASAL PILLOW
ResMed/S10 ELITE

ems

Post by ems » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:53 pm

postitnote wrote:...I'm not sure there was a point to this poll to begin with. I mean aside from someone trying to incite a riot!
Postit... you have got to be kidding me! You mean to tell me that a member of this forum would actually try to incite a riot and turn people against one another?? Tell me that it isn't so... pleeease!

Morbius, why a man with your intelligence and generally kind nature would stoop so low as to do something in a forum that has enough trouble is way over my head. You made it worse than it already was and I didn't think that was possible. What was your point? Are you even aware how childish this was? I no longer think you are a decent person; I think you are an idiot!

So, now I have 3 check marks and Palerider has 23. What is the point of this??? It's beyond ridiculous and childish (said twice). And, poor Bleeping Beauty, when she sees this she'll have to take back what she said about me being foed so many times. You're going to turn her life upside down.

It took me a while to see the "irony"... but I sure have seen it now!
If only the folks with sawdust for brains were as sweet and obliging and innocent as The Scarecrow! ~a friend~