Pulse Oximeter CMS 50D plus

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Hawthorne

Pulse Oximeter CMS 50D plus

Post by Hawthorne » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:10 pm

I bought this oximeter from Cooper Medical Supplies and it came late last week. I loaded the software that came with it but got a "can"t open (find) COM 3" error message when I tried to upload data the first night I used it (Saturday). While I was trying to get it to work, I had selected "record on" and it, of course took off any data that was there. Tried again last night - same error message.

I went over the documentation downloaded from Kevin's website. It said that if the Software that came with it caused that error message, to go to his site and download and install software 0.98. Tried that this am but it will not load and my computer just does not respond when I try to install it.

I have emailed Kevin but am asking here - any ideas?

Thanks

Additional Comments:  Backups- FX Nano masks. Backup machine- Airmini auto travel cpap

Julie

Re: Pulse Oximeter CMS 50D plus

Post by Julie » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:12 pm

I have the same machine and have asked Kevin for help in the past (different issue), and he's come through with flying colors to help, so wait and see what he says.

Hawthorne

Post by Hawthorne » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:40 pm

Thanks a lot julie. I will wait for a reply from him. I know that today is a holiday in the US. It's also a different holiday in some parts of Canada.
Thanks again!

Additional Comments:  Backups- FX Nano masks. Backup machine- Airmini auto travel cpap

rosacer

Post by rosacer » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:34 pm

Don't worry Hawthorne, Kevin is an excellent person; he will fix your problem. Once I had a problem with a blue light I bought from him, he fixed the issue very fast and did more than I would have imagine.