OT/Political: Gun Control Laws

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Julie

Re: OT/Political: Gun Control Laws

Post by Julie » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:42 pm

SB - I don't read the NP - not my side of things and Conrad Black is a crook. Plus I'm not afraid to acknowledge someone for who they've (apparently) shown themselves to be in their avatar. That's just nuts... but then Canadians are not so tied up in racial knots that they act on that kind of nonsense. Your country is terrific, your past President was terrific, but since 2016 everything seems to have gone off the rails there due to the horror show who's now in the WH and turning the U.S. into an enemy of everyone in the world (except of course for the thug in Moscow). You are free to believe what you do and act how you wish, but please don't tell me what to do (or think).

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:44 pm

To SoWell: just be honest,and watch the fireworks. :mrgreen:

Last edited by chunkyfrog on Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Slartybartfast

Post by Slartybartfast » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:45 pm

Damn straight!

Politics brings out the absolute worst in people, and the duplicity which the Panel-meister openly displayed in SoWell's initial post evidence of that. The end-game of Politics is about controlling others. Bending their will to yours. And what people call "leadership," which sounds like an admirable trait, is in actuality the ability to get people to voluntarily subordinate their will to yours.

"The end move in politics is always to pick up a gun." - R. Buckminster Fuller