Taking a break from coding..

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
NateS

Re: Taking a break from coding..

Post by NateS » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:59 am

Mark,

Like all the others here, I am very very grateful for what you have done for all xPAP users everywhere with your creation and development of SleepyHead software.

Take care of yourself, your life and your health and if a break from coding helps you sort everything out, that's great too!

I hope you take care of your health most of all, and that will hopefully help sort everything else out.

Best wishes to you!

Regards,

NateS

Present Rx: EPAP: 8; IPAPlo:11; IPAPHi: 23; PSMin: 3; PSMax: 15
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it." —Groucho Marx

ohwhatanight

Post by ohwhatanight » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:18 am

I am a brand new newbie - just 3 nights of CPAP so far. Yesterday I discovered your SleepyHead software and I already can tell how much of a difference having access to my own data will make for me. I know it will make me much more compliant since I am a real geek and checking my data every day is like a computer game. And it has already helped my stress level about the whole thing. I was freaking out thinking that my pressure was way off the second night, but your software helped me see all was well and my AHI was at a nice low level.

So I also want to thank you for such a valuable tool! Enjoy your well deserved break.

cpaptex

Post by cpaptex » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:41 am

I was wondering what happened. And this morning I did a search and found your post. Mark, you deserve a break. I will be rough on us because everyday I was getting used to seeing another whiz bang change!

I used to do programming, the bad thing was when I would get stuck on some routine and say that I would just go to sleep for the night. Without fail, I would dream the solution and wake up make the corrections and it would work! There is no true time off for programmers. You mind will never just rest.

So here's hoping that you actually get some rest!

Take Care,
I'm getting better day by day. Few if any OA Events, mostly CAs and Hyponeas.

I have Interstital Lung Disease