GRATEFUL !

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Marietjie

GRATEFUL !

Post by Marietjie » Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:21 am

I feel so GRATEFUL - A BIG THANK YOU to all of you - for questions ask and all the answers. I read them and learn a lot. Using Cpap is not without struggles BUT it is already so much easier for me and I feel, with all the good answers on this forum, I will soon win this 'battle'. Support is the answer and I think it is time I contact our Sleeping Lab (South Africa) to start our own CPAP FORUM - this will be great !

deerslayer

Re: GRATEFUL !

Post by deerslayer » Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:08 am

Marietjie , glad everything is coming together for you ! i couldn't agree with you more about this wonderful global support group here sponsored by cpap.com . we are all miles ahead with our therapy because of them....i hope your sleep lab is receptive to what you have learned around these parts , to listen & work with you in your treatment. .......i am supposed to have a sleep eval next month & cannot get anyone to return my calls to confirm the appt.....they kinda blew up months ago when i told them about tracking my stats & tweaking settings , go figure tim

thanks to Nick sleep HQ
Feeling Blessed & firmly believe in The Holy Trinity 🙏

lookin4sleep

Post by lookin4sleep » Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:09 pm

Marietjie, I clicked on this thread because of the word "grateful", and I am also!!! Even those who just write their frustrations, are helpful to me. The advice on insisting on what we need and not what they want to give us has already saved me (both money and huge frustration.) Thanks all you wonderful people out there in the dark! (slight old movie reference there )

South Africa is lucky also to have such an enthusiastic person to help them start a forum on OSA. Soon they will all be grateful too!

Chris

DoriC

Post by DoriC » Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:26 pm

Grateful and more! I felt so helpless and overwhelmed one month ago until I found these wonderful folks here. They have made all the difference in my education and how I can now deal with the equipment, Drs, DME, Insurance,etc. They have empowered me. THANK YOU ALL!

"Do or Do Not-There Is No Try"-"Yoda"
"We are what we repeatedly do,so excellence
is not an act but a habit"-"Aristotle"
DEAR HUBBY BEGAN CPAP 9/2/08

alnhwrd

Post by alnhwrd » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:48 am

While I agree heartily that this is an excellent site, do not sell yourselves short. YOU made the decision to get out and find the information you needed and put it into use. Therefore, give yourselves a big ol' pat on the back for making your therapy a success!