Small face/nomask question

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
djdixie

Small face/nomask question

Post by djdixie » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:26 am

I've looked at a lot of the questions and answers regarding the nomask but haven't seen this covered--I have a small face and some masks I've tried won't work because of it. The one I'm using now is the Headrest but it's out of production. A friend uses and highly recommends the nomask. Has anyone who has a very small face used it?

Elle

Re: Small face/nomask question

Post by Elle » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:39 am

Do you mean the "cpap pro". I can't imagine that feeling comfortable. The part in my mouth would bother me (although many people wear mouth guards with no problems) and I can't see the nasal prongs staying put when shifting back and forth from side to side. I think I would be knocking it out of place.

It will be interesting to hear from people who have used it.

djdixie

Post by djdixie » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:43 am

The friend who recommended it called it "nomask" but I know some masks have changed names when the manufacturer changed so it may be called "CPAP pro" now.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:00 am

The CPAP Pro (nomask) has been discussed in the past. If you use the forum search function you will find threads on it. Try CPAP Pro search. Not many people have tried it but a few have and I think one person uses it and likes it. It isn't a commonly used mask though.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.