And the journey begins....

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Pugsy

Re: And the journey begins....

Post by Pugsy » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:25 pm

ChicagoGranny wrote:Windows 10 comes with a snipping tool that is easy to use. I prefer it to screen shots.
Yep...me too.
Actually have been using it since Windows 7....much easier IMHO. I have it pinned to my taskbar to make it quick and easy to get to and use.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

Mittens

Post by Mittens » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:59 pm

Funny, I normally use the Snipping tool, but had been trying to follow the directions given for posting to the forum through Imgur. (Yep, I'm generally a rule-follower -- figured there was something that would break the forum if I used the snipping tool instead of screen shot in Imgur, and would not want to do that in my first month or two here. Let's wait at least a few months before I accidentally trip over someone, fall flat on my face or break something beyond repair, other than the full-screen toggle on my own Sleepyhead installation.)

Mittens

Post by Mittens » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:13 pm

I feel like I've just passed a mile marker on the journey, or something. Had the insurance-mandated follow-up appointment 31-90 days after starting CPAP therapy. Doc is comfortable with machine settings; I am as well. We're both aware that the jury is still out on this mask, so time is needed. I had questions, and most were answered. Next visit has been scheduled for November 2018, unless I feel something is needed before that time. If I have problems or questions, call. So .... I guess this means I'm officially up and running.

Soothest Sleep

Post by Soothest Sleep » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:08 am

Mittens wrote:I feel like I've just passed a mile marker on the journey, or something .... I guess this means I'm officially up and running.
Congratulations! It's good to hear you've reached a level of success.

Jean
O soft embalmer of the still midnight,
Shutting, with careful fingers and benign,
Our gloom-pleas'd eyes, embower'd from the light,
Enshaded in forgetfulness divine
-- John Keats