amara view and liners

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
AMESS

amara view and liners

Post by AMESS » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:56 am

Had leaks with FF Amara view . Surprise --tried liners-- made the leaks worse. Used for 3 nights. Going back to no liners. Great score 100, minor leaks and ahi of 0.4. Cannot figure it out so will stop trying. Ordered a bunch of liners cause I thought this was it--nope. Will send back. Did make things quieter. That's all.

To all my sleepy buds here--Happy Holidays.

bigdave36

Re: amara view and liners

Post by bigdave36 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:10 am

For what it's worth, I had the same result using liners on the View and when used on my old Simplus.
Happy Holidays Amess

compujas

Post by compujas » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:18 pm

I've actually had good luck with the Amara View and a liner. It was my first mask, and it would wake me up in the middle of the night with minor leaks, probably either from my face relaxing or getting oily and letting the mask slide around more easily. I got the padacheek liner and got it working pretty well, though I do have to cinch the mask a little tighter than normal, but it's worth it to me since it stopped the minor leaks. It does take a little finagling some nights to keep the liner from blocking a nostril, but otherwise it's good for me. As usual though, masks are a big YMMV.

SabrinaFaire

Post by SabrinaFaire » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:24 pm

I also use the Amara with a Padacheek liner. No issues and much more comfortable.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk