Query: PR DreamWear frame sizes

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
JimW159

Query: PR DreamWear frame sizes

Post by JimW159 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:05 pm

I recently purchased 3 DreamWear masks fully expecting them to be an acceptable and more comfortable alternative to my normal masks (ResMed AirFit P10 and Swift FX). The one copy I tried using did not work as well as expected; the medium cushion was way too big and the small did not seal properly (the fit guide had me right on the cusp of the two). There was no mention of frame size and its design does not seem to allow for adjustment other than tension through the head band. I added padded covers to the frame to see it that helped - it did not. Since then, I have read comments that mention the other sizes of frame as probable solutions. I have found no information or a sizing guide for the frame. Can anyone point me to such a guide or suggest size relationships between the various DreamWear frames? Failing any further progress, I may be offering the two complete unused copies at bargain prices - we will see what we will see.

marnne108

Re: Query: PR DreamWear frame sizes

Post by marnne108 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:05 pm

See if this sizing information helps

https://www.cpap.com/productpage/pr-dre ... #specs-tab