OT: Is anyone watching...

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
BleepingBeauty

Re: OT: Is anyone watching...

Post by BleepingBeauty » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:22 pm

Wulfman... wrote:
BleepingBeauty wrote:You really need to get out more, Den.
Says the doctor?.......or the patient?

Kinda hard to do during the Winter months.
We usually plan our "excursions" (shopping trips) around doctor's appointments.
I do the same. Last time I had to drive down the mountain near me (narrow, twisty/turning road with no guardrail most of the way), I did so during a snowstorm. Didn't matter how slow I was driving nor how cautious I was, because I nearly skidded off the mountain three times. Worst 30-minute drive of my life, hands-down, and I grew up near Boston (with blizzards to deal with).
And, since we're on fixed incomes, we have to watch our expenditures. Medical costs have gotten much more expensive in the last 8 years. Maybe that will change soon.

Den

Aww, bummer, you lost me again...
Veni, vidi, Velcro. I came, I saw, I stuck around.

Dx 11/07: AHI 107, central apnea, Cheyne Stokes respiration, moderate-severe O2 desats. (Simple OSA would be too easy. ;))

PR S1 ASV 950, DreamWear mask, F&P 150 humidifier, O2 @ 2L.

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:26 pm

MrGrumpy wrote:Im a wonderful person. Nothing bad to say about me. Did you know I am an Eagle Scout? Although I am seriously considering mailing my Eagle Scout medal and awards back to BSA National headquarters for their decisions to allow gay boys into Scouting, gay adults into Scouting as Scoutmasters and assistant Scoutmasters and as of yesterday, BSA National is allowing "transgender" boys to join Scouting.

In my day, they would have called the police and had BSA National HQ prosecuted as sex offenders.

Most of this country has no clue what morally straight means anymore...

Lucyhere wrote:
MrGrumpy wrote:[/quote

Just learned that you frequent other forums, using different names, and continually get banned. Big surprise. Says volumes about you and the type of person you are.

When I was in the Boy Scouts, out camping we ate very well, but now the New Liberal Boy Scouts, I'll bet their cooking will be four star at least, I'd rather my son ate beans, cold! Jim
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

BleepingBeauty

Post by BleepingBeauty » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:27 pm

Wulfman... wrote:
BleepingBeauty wrote:Which sites ARE in the middle, in your opinion, that you rely on to form your opinion?
This one:

http://www.breitbart.com/

Den

Thanks for that, sincerely! I needed a good laugh!

Dx 11/07: AHI 107, central apnea, Cheyne Stokes respiration, moderate-severe O2 desats. (Simple OSA would be too easy. ;))

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:30 pm

BleepingBeauty wrote:
Wulfman... wrote:
BleepingBeauty wrote:Which sites ARE in the middle, in your opinion, that you rely on to form your opinion?
This one:

http://www.breitbart.com/

Den

Thanks for that, sincerely! I needed a good laugh!
I've NEVER claimed to be "middle-of-the-road".........

Den

(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:40 pm

By the way, this article may be informative for some.
I read it last night and although it has been a problem in only a few eastern states, it might be worthwhile reading for folks answering their phones. For me it was another reminder for how to screen and answer my calls in the future ( I also have caller ID ).

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... mediately/

Den

(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:42 pm

Guest wrote:After reading this...
BleepingBeauty wrote:I had many literally-sleepless nights after the election, and I'm way too old for that shit.
and this...
BleepingBeauty wrote: I fear I won't be back to a regular schedule until he's impeached. Just too many worries, and my mind won't shut down. (I posted another thread last night with a link to a recent article about election-induced insomnia,
and this...
BleepingBeauty wrote:FWIW, I'll say to you (and everyone else) what I said in response to a PM I received this morning: Being silent about or just scrolling by the b s. is more anxiety-inducing for me. Holding it all in just makes it fester and, since I'm a little blue fish in a red state who has to rely on sanity via the telephone from like-minded friends across the country, I've decided to speak out online. I'm finding that doing so on this issue makes me feel better, not worse.
You need to be under a doctors care, Seriously.
Eight years without a good nights sleep ahead, then we can elect a woman as president, Trump's daughter, better head to Seria, you can sleep like a baby there. Jim

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

BleepingBeauty

Post by BleepingBeauty » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:21 pm

Goofproof wrote:
Eight years without a good nights sleep ahead, then we can elect a woman as president, Trump's daughter, better head to Seria, you can sleep like a baby there. Jim
Eight years? You know what they say about counting your chickens, Jim...

And FYI, it's spelled S-Y-R-I-A. (I'm sure you're thrilled to have Betsy DeVos become the Education Secretary.)

sleepleess

Post by sleepleess » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:42 pm

BleepingBeauty wrote:
Goofproof wrote:
I can't even imagine going a week without sleep
I'd prob think the world was coming to an end too.
Prob even think about moving to c-a-n-a-d-a (spelled c-eh-n-eh-d-eh)
but then just stay here and post on a cpap forum
just for fun

BleepingBeauty

Post by BleepingBeauty » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:05 pm

sleepleess wrote:
BleepingBeauty wrote:
Goofproof wrote:
I can't even imagine going a week without sleep
I'd prob think the world was coming to an end too.
Prob even think about moving to c-a-n-a-d-a (spelled c-eh-n-eh-d-eh)
but then just stay here and post on a cpap forum
just for fun
More crap from the peanut gallery (who refuse to sign in and apparently have no reading comprehension). Where did I say I've gone a week with no sleep, Lumpy?

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:15 pm

BleepingBeauty wrote:
Goofproof wrote:

And FYI, it's spelled S-Y-R-I-A. (I'm sure you're thrilled to have Betsy DeVos become the Education Secretary.)
Generally my chickens don't get past the scrambled stage generally, some do get fried and then there's the ones that make it to the noodle pot. Many here were hoping this old man would die, I really didn't care, but now I'm in for the next 12 years, not because it's easy but us old men have to vote to help balance the scales in a Liberal mis-guided world. Our Old Man Vote helps balance the Dead Man Vote, Hillery was counting on, I'll bet the reason she really lost, them stupid liberals went to the wrong cemetery and dug up some Old Man Graves by mistake. I knew a Liberal would know how to spell the homeland.

As far as all the 7 countries training terrorists, they are lucky they have Trump, I'd likely turn their Homeland to glass. My solution to Viet Nam in 1966, when I was fighting there, was to take 105mm guns to the NMZ use the nuke rounds as a 10 mile line, raize the radiation level to 1,000 R, anything crossing the NMZ in under 30 minutes would be dead in a week, end of the supply trail.

Too bad Trump put up the travel ban, I was planning to go and bone up on my bomb making skills, no vacation for me. (Really I didn't need the training, I was Master Blaster in surface mining for almost 2 years, I was held captive in that job because a woman couldn't do it. First night I helped her, second night I replaced her, and she helped me. Being soaked in Nitrates all the time probably didn't help my heart problems. Something Liberals don't have to worry about, Work trading yourlife for a paycheck! Jim

MrGrumpy

Post by MrGrumpy » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:26 pm

The BSA has tried to get me to come back in as an adult leader. But I have refused because I do not agree with the BSA National Headquarters decisions on this homosexual issue. It started in 2013, believe it or not this Secretary of State appointee Rex Tillerson was one of the high level Scout executives at that time to make the decision to open Scouting up to queers.

The organization has been so watered down over the years, steadily since after Vietnam. I wont lower my moral standards and go back in as an adult leader.

Goofproof wrote:
MrGrumpy wrote:Im a wonderful person. Nothing bad to say about me. Did you know I am an Eagle Scout? Although I am seriously considering mailing my Eagle Scout medal and awards back to BSA National headquarters for their decisions to allow gay boys into Scouting, gay adults into Scouting as Scoutmasters and assistant Scoutmasters and as of yesterday, BSA National is allowing "transgender" boys to join Scouting.

In my day, they would have called the police and had BSA National HQ prosecuted as sex offenders.

Most of this country has no clue what morally straight means anymore...

Lucyhere wrote:
MrGrumpy wrote:[/quote

Just learned that you frequent other forums, using different names, and continually get banned. Big surprise. Says volumes about you and the type of person you are.

When I was in the Boy Scouts, out camping we ate very well, but now the New Liberal Boy Scouts, I'll bet their cooking will be four star at least, I'd rather my son ate beans, cold! Jim
Id be dead by now if I didn't use my CPAP gear every night.

BleepingBeauty

Post by BleepingBeauty » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:31 pm

Goofproof wrote:
Our Old Man Vote helps balance the Dead Man Vote, Hillery was counting on, I'll bet the reason she really lost, them stupid liberals went to the wrong cemetery and dug up some Old Man Graves by mistake. I knew a Liberal would know how to spell the homeland.
Enjoy your propaganda, Jim. (And I'm grateful for my public school education, which taught me - among other things - how to spell.)

Oh, and HB.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:37 pm

BleepingBeauty wrote:More crap from the peanut gallery (who refuse to sign in and apparently have no reading comprehension). Where did I say I've gone a week with no sleep, Lumpy?
tired,cranky and confused about what day it is? How is it said here? Denial is a deep river?
BleepingBeauty wrote:I had many literally-sleepless nights after the election, and I'm way too old for that shit.
btw - I learnt long time ago making fun of people who arent educated or doesnt no how to spell doesnt mean they dont have the ability to reason or no rite from wrong it just means they arent educated
and just bc one has an education doesnt make them smarter or more honest than one who doesnt

btw Happy Birthday Jim

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:00 pm

BleepingBeauty wrote:
Goofproof wrote:
Our Old Man Vote helps balance the Dead Man Vote, Hillery was counting on, I'll bet the reason she really lost, them stupid liberals went to the wrong cemetery and dug up some Old Man Graves by mistake. I knew a Liberal would know how to spell the homeland.
Enjoy your propaganda, Jim. (And I'm grateful for my public school education, which taught me - among other things - how to spell.)

Oh, and HB.
72 down, 12 more to go! English and spelling aren't my strong points, Mechanics and Common Sense are!

Generally I use two computers on the forum at a time, and the wife as my spell check. This WIN 10 on the forum and a Android Tablet using Google w/voice input as the spell check, sometimes I make a mistake, other times I just don't care Seria falls into the don't care pot as does the other 6 countries.

Sleep Tight, don't forget to say your prayers for President Trump, and to Keep the U.S.A. Great, it's slid down a long ways in the last eight years. if we all pull together we can bring it back... Jim

PEF

Post by PEF » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:09 pm

I know a lot of people who voted for Trump and no one has any regrets that I know of.

You might be interested in what some Liberals are up to:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/blacklivesm ... eople.html