Can ANYONE donate a AutoBipap

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Jimmycrackhorn

Re: Can ANYONE donate a AutoPap - This whistling is driving me

Post by Jimmycrackhorn » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:36 pm

palerider wrote:
Jimmycrackhorn wrote:
Cardsfan wrote:wow- that's messed up. Did you really sell a brand new Auto Dreamstation, then ask for a donated one? Why would you do that? I'm hoping you have a good explanation. There are lots of people on here willing to help others in need, but this needs some explaining. I'd hate to think you sold a Medicaid provided new machine.

YA I HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION ASSHOLE!

I'M SUFFERING AND MY LIFE IS IN RUINS FROM MY HEAD FEELING LIKE SHIT EVERY DAY TO THE POINT IM SUICIDAL AND EVEN THE PSYCH HOSPITAL SAYS, "Your symptoms won't subside until you get that sleep apnea problem figured out."

So when I tried the dreamstation it made me feel WAY Worse and with the anxiety I already have from 4 years of suffering horribly and getting worse so I couldn't wear it again and figured I'd sell it.

Meanwhile since I was weaning off Ativan that I was taking for massive insomnia from the GD torture this machine is doing to me every night I used the money to buy food and gas, since work even to this day is almost impossible at times due to how horrible I feel.

But good on you fucks for judging me not knowing a god damn thing about how horrible my life has become since starting this fucking machine.

Go fuck yourself after giving yourself A BIG pat on the back for playing CPAP police. You got me! Fucking idiot.
Welp, any inclination I might possibly have had to "donate" anything at all just flew out the window.
Oh you mean like that message you sent me about how eager you were to?

Oh. That never happened. Get out of here with your virtue signaling BS

palerider

Post by palerider » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:42 pm

Jimmycrackhorn wrote:
palerider wrote:
Jimmycrackhorn wrote:
Cardsfan wrote:wow- that's messed up. Did you really sell a brand new Auto Dreamstation, then ask for a donated one? Why would you do that? I'm hoping you have a good explanation. There are lots of people on here willing to help others in need, but this needs some explaining. I'd hate to think you sold a Medicaid provided new machine.

I'M SUFFERING AND MY LIFE IS IN RUINS FROM MY HEAD FEELING LIKE SHIT EVERY DAY TO THE POINT IM SUICIDAL AND EVEN THE PSYCH HOSPITAL SAYS, "Your symptoms won't subside until you get that sleep apnea problem figured out."

So when I tried the dreamstation it made me feel WAY Worse and with the anxiety I already have from 4 years of suffering horribly and getting worse so I couldn't wear it again and figured I'd sell it.

Meanwhile since I was weaning off Ativan that I was taking for massive insomnia from the GD torture this machine is doing to me every night I used the money to buy food and gas, since work even to this day is almost impossible at times due to how horrible I feel.

But good on you ,,,, for judging me not knowing a god damn thing about how horrible my life has become since starting this .... machine.

Go ..... yourself after giving yourself A BIG pat on the back for playing CPAP police. You got me! .....idiot.
Welp, any inclination I might possibly have had to "donate" anything at all just flew out the window.

Best of luck to you, hope you find a sucker... I won't be reading any more of your nasty whiny drivel, but hey, retort if you wish.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Re: Can ANYONE donate a AutoBipap

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:49 pm

Any chance you might have had of receiving help went out the window with your profanities and screaming. Apparently the money you got for selling a new machine in June wasn't enough to get you what you want.

Jimmycrackhorn

Post by Jimmycrackhorn » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:50 pm

palerider wrote:
Jimmycrackhorn wrote:
palerider wrote:
Jimmycrackhorn wrote:

But good on you fucks for judging me not knowing a god damn thing about how horrible my life has become since starting this fucking machine.

Go fuck yourself after giving yourself A BIG pat on the back for playing CPAP police. You got me! Fucking idiot.

Best of luck to you, hope you find a sucker... I won't be reading any more of your nasty whiny drivel, but hey, retort if you wish.
Good. Thks for offering nothing of value to this thread other than making yourself feel good about name calling and trashing someone you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about

Jimmycrackhorn

Post by Jimmycrackhorn » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:53 pm

Guest wrote:Any chance you might have had of receiving help went out the window with your profanities and screaming. Apparently the money you got for selling a new machine in June wasn't enough to get you what you want.

Pretty sure it went out the widow with judgemental people trying to trash me and act like I was going to run a scam. I wasn't here to defend myself and I was ridiculed and judged and namecalled for that so oh, now In the bad guy for defending myself too.

No man. You guys who came to this thread and instead of trying to help came up with some conspiracy theory are the real winners here. Good on ya.

Cardsfan

Post by Cardsfan » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:21 pm

Before I donate to charity, I check the charity out on Charity Navigator.com and BBB.org. I want to know that my donation is going to the right people. So before donating an expensive cpap machine I wanted some answers. The questions I asked you were reasonable and polite. Don't know why you chose to attack me personally, but you did. Too bad.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:34 pm

Cardsfan wrote: The questions I asked you were reasonable and polite. Don't know why you chose to attack me personally, but you did. Too bad.
I agree with you. And yes..too bad because I happen to know 2 people with spare BiPap Autos.
With such an awarding winning mouth and attitude it will be a cold day in hell before I would recommend giving this guy anything at all..heck, I am not sure I would even sell him anything.
No excuse for talking like that to anyone.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

Jimmycrackhorn

Post by Jimmycrackhorn » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:46 pm

Oh bullshit. I was personally attacked and you assholes have the gall to act like I'm the bad guy here.

I don't want help from people like you. You KNOW you're wrong but play this holier than thou bullshit and sticking to for your online "friends" instead of doing the right thing. You had NO INTENTION of helping. You just wanted to sling mud and now you're getting your jollys slinging even more.

Every time I logged onto this board I would see posts or threads or discussions about how this piece is overrun by people with bad attitudes that do more harm than good. I wasn't sure what people were talking about.

Now I know.

You folks should feel real proud of yourselves.

Not only do you shit on someone genuinely seeking help, bit then instead of apologizing for acting like asses, you play this disingenuous game of, "Oh. . . Can you believe how he's acting after all we did is insult him, call him a scammer and even try to rub it in just because he never responded? Geeze! What a bad guy!! I was the FIRST IN LINE TO offer this guy a machine but NOT NOW!"

You wanna know what? The first guy that offered me a machine I DIDN'T take which I guess blows holes in your conspiracy theory about me trying to scam people for free machines or whatever jackwagon idea you came up with.

You are the worst kind of people.

That's OK.

I have people on FB actually getting to help me. I'm sure it won't be long before this dinasaur board will die and all that will be left is you die-hard keyboard jockeys that get your entire life meaning from shitting on people who come here to get help.

Be proud of yourselves!

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:48 am

You have shown your true colors.
Enjoy lying in the bed YOU, and only you, have made.

ughwhatname

Post by ughwhatname » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:57 pm

Jimmycrackhorn wrote:Oh bullshit. I was personally attacked and you assholes have the gall to act like I'm the bad guy here.

I don't want help from people like you. You KNOW you're wrong but play this holier than thou bullshit and sticking to for your online "friends" instead of doing the right thing.

Be proud of yourselves!

From your perspective, what is "the right thing" that posters here should have done?

Cardsfan

Post by Cardsfan » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:18 pm

I just have a question about how the Medicaid system works. If your Dr orders you an apap, and then the Dr. decides you need to be on bipap instead, does Medicaid switch out your apap machine for a bipap? I would imagine they want the apap returned to make the switch to bipap.

TASmart

Post by TASmart » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:40 pm

While the states administer Medicaid, I think they are all pretty similar. In Oregon you would be exactly correct, the xPAP is a 13 month rental, and after that the user retains it. If the prescription changes the DME takes back the device and issues the proper one. This thread is a sad case. OP sold his APAP because he did not like it but mostly because he needed the money. Now, wanting to replace the one he has, tries to get a free new/used one. Instead of just saying he messed up and sold one, he just asks someone to give him a APAP, no explanations. When asked about it goes profane and ballistic. Had he just admitted he sold one he had because he needed the money and did not think he would need the APAP, people are understanding and forgiving. Instead he gives attitude and tries to start a fame war. Very sad case, and hopefully a wake up call for the OP to work on his people skills.
All posts reflect my own opinion based on my experience and reading.
Your mileage may vary
Past performance is no guarantee of future results
Consult with your own physician as people very

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:10 pm

It's also possible the machine is not the issue. The OP blames the machine for making him feel awful and ruining his life. Maybe it's something else.

TedVPAP

Post by TedVPAP » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:20 pm

TASmart wrote:While the states administer Medicaid, I think they are all pretty similar. In Oregon you would be exactly correct, the xPAP is a 13 month rental, and after that the user retains it. If the prescription changes the DME takes back the device and issues the proper one. This thread is a sad case. OP sold his APAP because he did not like it but mostly because he needed the money. Now, wanting to replace the one he has, tries to get a free new/used one. Instead of just saying he messed up and sold one, he just asks someone to give him a APAP, no explanations. When asked about it goes profane and ballistic. Had he just admitted he sold one he had because he needed the money and did not think he would need the APAP, people are understanding and forgiving. Instead he gives attitude and tries to start a fame war. Very sad case, and hopefully a wake up call for the OP to work on his people skills.
Unlike the car and political forums I visit, this forum is VERY different. Most people are sleep deprived and some have other serious medical issues. Depression, suicidal, irrational, stubborn, ...
Look how many people post asking for help and then shot down every suggestion. Even some of the regular posters who often help others can display an edge at times.

The people on this forum are here because they need help or because they want to help others. Both are easier said than done.

Additional Comments: AutoPAP 16-20, Ultimate Chin Strap http://sleepapneasolutionsinc.com/

VillageIdiot

Post by VillageIdiot » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:22 pm

Guest wrote:It's also possible the machine is not the issue. The OP blames the machine for making him feel awful and ruining his life. Maybe it's something else.
exactly
TASmart wrote:Instead of just saying he messed up and sold one, he just asks someone to give him a APAP
correction a bipap which is a bit more money