SD card for Resmed Aircurve 10 vauto

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
lennyten

SD card for Resmed Aircurve 10 vauto

Post by lennyten » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:37 pm

I just bought the Resmed Aircurve 10 Vauto machine and wanted to start using the Oscar software instead of the MyAir Resmed app, which does not show as much data.

It did not come with an SD card so I tried using the SD card from my Philips machine but it is too big.

Is there a special size SD card I need?

If so, where can you buy it?

Any way to get the data to Oscar without the SD card?

Thanks!

Lennyten

Papit

Re: SD card for Resmed Aircurve 10 vauto

Post by Papit » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:02 am

First, it's best to turn the power off. Look at the left front edge of your machine, Lenny. Use your thumb nail to grab and pull open the little (1/4") white tab and gray cover. That will expose a slot in which the cpap memory card is located. Push in on the edge of the card and release it. It should pop out for you.

These machines typically come with a Class 4, 4 GB SDHD card installed. If you need a card later on, I would try (available at Wallmart) a Class 4, 8GB SDHC card if you can't find a 4GB: https://www.walmart.com/ip/SanDisk-SDHC ... /141388901

It's good practice to lock the card (little sliding switch on the side of the card) before you put it in your computer to make sure the card doesn't get corrupted in any way. Don't forget to unlock it when you put it back in your cpap machine. To reinsert the card, with the cpap power off, push it into the slot until it clicks. Then power back up and you're good to go.

Last edited by Papit on Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Machine: AirCurve 10 ASV, Mask: AirFit N30i
PulseOx Data-transfer to OSCAR4-23-12http://tinyurl.com/nzd64gu
Wireless SD Card Data-transfer to OSCAR 8-14-15http://tiny.cc/z1kv8x

lennyten

Post by lennyten » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:56 am

Thank you! I was looking in the wrong place.

Lennyten

palerider

Post by palerider » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:16 am

Papit wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:02 am
It's good practice to lock the card (little sliding switch on the side of the card) before you put it in your computer to make sure the card doesn't get corrupted in any way. Don't forget to unlock it when you put it back in your cpap machine. To reinsert the card, with the cpap power off, push it into the slot until it clicks. Then power back up and you're good to go.
locking the card is unnecessary with the Resmed A10 line of machines.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.