Should Trump Jump Up?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.

Should Trump Drop Out

Yes
37%
No
56%
What is Trump?
6%

Total votes: 158

Re: Should Trump Drop Out

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:06 am

I hope Trump wins - I'd like to see what a person who has no political background but has a lot of success in the financial world be elected into office.

I'm tired of seeing our country go deeper and deeper into debt.

And I don't believe everything the media has been reporting

SleepyMcgee

Post by SleepyMcgee » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:14 am

Guest wrote: And I don't believe everything the media has been reporting
Indeed. Suspension of reality is a prerequisite to becoming a trump supporter.

49er

Post by 49er » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:37 am

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/06/politics/ ... bottomlist

"So today, I have a few questions for Donald Trump. Donald Trump, would my son have a place in your America?" asked Khan, a Muslim. "Would Muslims have a place in your America? Would Latinos have a place in your America? Would African-Americans have a place in your America, Donald Trump?" He continued: "Would anyone who isn't you have a place in your America? Well, thankfully, Mr. Trump, this isn't your America."

LSAT

Post by LSAT » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:59 am

SleepyMcgee wrote:
Stormynights wrote:For my family there hasn't been any improvement in the last eight years. IF hillary wins I really and truly hope I am wrong. My grand daughte in law is a Nurse Practitioner and other grand chiildren have to have two part time jobs just to get by because full time jobs are few and far between. One grandson's boss is paying for his college so he will have a good job. He already is working full time and is going to school full time. Affordable heath care has put a lot of small businesses out of business and taken away a lot of heathcare. It is supposed to go up 50 percent next year. I am afraid that my family will lose all their health care. It just doesn't look good for us. I hate seeing illegal aliens with more benefits than our families. We nee a wall or some control of the borders until we get some of our own problems solved.
OK premiums are not going up 50%. Additionally, have you looked into subsidies? 75% of folks on plans impacted are able to take advantage of subsidies. You may want to look into it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Depends on the state.....Some greater, some less...average is closer to 25%
http://www.businessinsider.com/heres-ho ... te-2016-10

Gasper62

Post by Gasper62 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:44 am

It's true.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:16 am

I'm grateful Trump is in the running I will definitely vote for him - much prefer Trumph instead of Mrs. Clinton

Gasper62

Post by Gasper62 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:27 am

Guest wrote:I'm grateful Trump is in the running I will definitely vote for him - much prefer Trumph instead of Mrs. Clinton
From you.... I would expect nothing else.

Stormynights

Post by Stormynights » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:37 am

Our Obama care premium increase is 69% Small businesses will be a thing of the past and so many people will have to go without healthcare. If Obama care works for you I am happy for you but still sad for those that will not have healthcare. Obama care didn't help us out even one little bit in any way.

Julie

Post by Julie » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:54 am

Obama tried to get a much more comprehensive plan in place (as I'm sure you all know and choose to forget) but was consistently blocked by Republicans... you get what you pay for so what you have is what he was able to get passed, not what he wanted... blame the Reps, not the Dems.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:00 pm

Obama care put our nation into greater debt. Quite unwise to spend oodles of money to change our healthcare system when we were already knee deep in debt.

We need someone with financial wisdom to get our country out of debt. Definitely not Hillary

Lucyhere

Post by Lucyhere » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:24 pm

The chatter no longer matters...

When we 'wake up' on Wed., Nov. 9th, (possibly Tues. night) we will hear the news that:

Hillary R. Clinton has been declared the next President of the United States.

Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset for her w/humid air/heated Humidifier
Bleep/P10

hobbs

Post by hobbs » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:58 pm

"We need someone with financial wisdom to get our country out of debt. Definitely not Hillary"

Not the Orange Orangutan either!

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... -bankrupt/

Gasper62

Post by Gasper62 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:34 pm

Good link, but, Breitbarters and zerohedgehogs don't recognize real, actual, verified facts. They're rigged to tell the truth, they don't like the truth. Another (Russian backed )Trump Hotel just went tits-up in Canada. Such a genius !

bryansong

Post by bryansong » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:48 pm

I heard (wiki-leaks) where the Clinton foundation paid 3 million dollars for Chelsey Clinton's wedding. That's charitable, not honest and ethical but at least it's charitable.

I'm voting for Trump.

PST

Post by PST » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:37 pm

bryansong wrote:I heard (wiki-leaks) where the Clinton foundation paid 3 million dollars for Chelsey Clinton's wedding. That's charitable, not honest and ethical but at least it's charitable.
That is a lie. Show your source.