Advise Pressure Setting and Mode

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
palerider

Re: Advise Pressure Setting and Mode

Post by palerider » Wed May 20, 2015 10:35 am

wolf911 wrote:i took a screenshot from sleepyhead and followed the tutorial ON HOW TO upload to imgur(was succesful) but when i click large thumbnail and Linked BBcode(as the tutorial says) and then copy and paste the link to the forum it shows up full size not as a thumbnail. any one know what im missing.
large 'thumbnail' is LARGE!

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

wolf911

Post by wolf911 » Wed May 20, 2015 10:42 am

ok this is my first night. 2 times took the mask off for bathroom break. started sleeping on side/stomach with nuance pillow pro and then switched to the swift FX and sleeping on back at the last bathroom break. defineately like the Swift mask better but it looks like that is when i got alot of leaks. i did notice while on my back that mouth opened a few times but i just continued. Feel pretty good today especially seems like my mind is clearer. are my flow limits and pressures ok and are the leaks thru mouth to bad, im hoping to train myself to keep mouth closed. its not my jaw that drops much but air will come out it seems if my lips are open much. any advice on these stats. for got to ask what is a normal respirtory rate thanks
Last edited by wolf911 on Wed May 20, 2015 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

wolf911

Post by wolf911 » Wed May 20, 2015 10:44 am

palerider wrote:
wolf911 wrote:i took a screenshot from sleepyhead and followed the tutorial ON HOW TO upload to imgur(was succesful) but when i click large thumbnail and Linked BBcode(as the tutorial says) and then copy and paste the link to the forum it shows up full size not as a thumbnail. any one know what im missing.
large 'thumbnail' is LARGE!

mine ends up like i posted when i try large thumbnail

palerider

Post by palerider » Wed May 20, 2015 12:25 pm

wolf911 wrote:mine ends up like i posted when i try large thumbnail
that's because you forgot to click 'large thumbnail' before you copied the link, if you had, you'd have gotten this:

how do I know? because imgur uses a handy trick to make the thumbnails... they take the url and add a size modifier to it just before the .png, so a full pic is

i.imgur.com/JmSd7tt.png and the large thumbnail is
i.imgur.com/JmSd7ttl.png and a small thumbnail is:
i.imgur.com/JmSd7ttt.png

huge: h, large: l, medium: m, small: t, small square: s, big square: b

you can also manually tweak the names, for instance, if you go back and edit your post, add the l, you'll see it change to a large thumbnail.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

wolf911

Post by wolf911 » Wed May 20, 2015 1:49 pm

palerider wrote:
wolf911 wrote:mine ends up like i posted when i try large thumbnail
that's because you forgot to click 'large thumbnail' before you copied the link, if you had, you'd have gotten this:

how do I know? because imgur uses a handy trick to make the thumbnails... they take the url and add a size modifier to it just before the .png, so a full pic is

i.imgur.com/JmSd7tt.png and the large thumbnail is
i.imgur.com/JmSd7ttl.png and a small thumbnail is:
i.imgur.com/JmSd7ttt.png

huge: h, large: l, medium: m, small: t, small square: s, big square: b

you can also manually tweak the names, for instance, if you go back and edit your post, add the l, you'll see it change to a large thumbnail.
i got it by manually modifing it buy i still have the imgur page open and no matter what size i click on it always remains lit up on the original green tab(yes i hit the size tab first before hitting or coping the linked BBcode). hitting any other size makes no difference in changing the linked BBcode it doesnt add the l,s,m etc. i'll try and upload another one later and see if it will add the letter to the bbcode then.If you dont hit the size tab the very first time should it change the code if you hit another size later?
thanks for the tip

palerider

Post by palerider » Wed May 20, 2015 2:24 pm

wolf911 wrote:i got it by manually modifing it buy i still have the imgur page open and no matter what size i click on it always remains lit up on the original green tab(yes i hit the size tab first before hitting or coping the linked BBcode). hitting any other size makes no difference in changing the linked BBcode it doesnt add the l,s,m etc. i'll try and upload another one later and see if it will add the letter to the bbcode then.If you dont hit the size tab the very first time should it change the code if you hit another size later?
thanks for the tip
I don't know what tab you're talking about. *confused look* the place that I change the size is under the listings of links, where it says "sizes", like here:

when I click any of the different sizes, it changes the links, then I click the 'copy' icon next to the one I want.

are you using a javascript blocker? that would likely keep it from working.

wolf911

Post by wolf911 » Wed May 20, 2015 2:41 pm

palerider wrote:
wolf911 wrote:i got it by manually modifing it buy i still have the imgur page open and no matter what size i click on it always remains lit up on the original green tab(yes i hit the size tab first before hitting or coping the linked BBcode). hitting any other size makes no difference in changing the linked BBcode it doesnt add the l,s,m etc. i'll try and upload another one later and see if it will add the letter to the bbcode then.If you dont hit the size tab the very first time should it change the code if you hit another size later?
thanks for the tip
I don't know what tab you're talking about. *confused look* the place that I change the size is under the listings of links, where it says "sizes", like here:

when I click any of the different sizes, it changes the links, then I click the 'copy' icon next to the one I want.

are you using a javascript blocker? that would likely keep it from working.
i dont get the exact screen shown like above. i even created an account and uploaded the screenshot again. whats missing is the copy icon, when i copied the link before i just copied and pasted to the forumn. when i click on the sizes buttons they dont light up green like the image above shows. this computer has vista on it maybe thats it, i dont know if i have a javascript blocker or maybe its turned on somewhere on internet explorer. ill have to investigate im not all that computer savey though. sorry for taking up so much time.