Air of the Month Club

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
mikemoran

Air of the Month Club

Post by mikemoran » Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:35 am

Tired of breathing in the same old stuff night after night? Need to find that perfect holiday gift for the Hose Head who has everything? Then look no further. CPAP-Probe is proud to present our new Air of The Month Club.

One simple subscription and every month we will deliver to your door exotic and designer air. Our exclusive Puffer-Pal attaches right over your CPAP filter intake to waft you with a new nightly experiences. Just attach the Puff-O-Magic canister and your senses will take you on journeys you never imagined.

Here are just a few of the Airs you might receive:

Grandma’s Kitchen – The warmth of home will spread through you with those hints of fresh baked cookies and bread. Finally your Grand mother can cook..

Deck the Halls – Yule log glowing, turkey roasting and is that a touch of snow you smell? Just turn up the air conditioning during the summer, snuggle down in those blankets and you will wake up the next morning looking for presents under the tree.

Those Lazy Days – If you are like me, during those dreary winter days, you wish you had bottled up some summer so you could bath yourself in it. Well we have done just that. New mown grass, fresh cut watermelon mixed with a tinge of chlorine from that dip in the pool will have you kicking off the covers and basking in the sun.

Bright Lights – In our moves to the quiet of the suburbs some of us miss the hustle and bustle of the big city. One whiff and you’ll be walking the streets avoiding panhandlers and stepping over garbage just like in the days of your youth.

Old MacDonald – We didn’t forget our country cousins either as we bring the farm home to you. After a night of this you’ll be downing a hardy breakfast and raring to go do your chores out in the barn.

1,000 Nights – This is your ticket to the Kasbah and the Great Pyramids. A genuine camel caravan with its exotic spices will truly make you dream of Genie.

The following have already been collected but more are on the way guaranteed to make every month a heavenly surprise:
Locker room – Exercise in your dreams
Ya Mon – Can you say Jerk
Hot Slots – This air didn’t stay in Vegas
At the Wharf – Fresh Catch for your nap.
Paree-Air – You’ll be sticking your nose up at everything after this.
Okay Bayou – Watch out for the Gators as you breath this swamp gas.
Up on the Roof – Just make sure the tar doesn’t stick to your slippers.
So sign up for the club and breath new life into your night.

(Most Airs are collected on site, however a few have been simulated using all natural ingredients)

rested gal

Post by rested gal » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:43 am

ROTFL! Sounds like CPAP-Probe is about ready to start offering gift baskets soon. Hmmm... now, what could be in the upscale corporate basket? "Thank you" basket? Birthday basket?

Time to buy stock in CPAP-Probe. No doubt about it. At least as long as Mr. Moran is the prez and CEO. But when he grabs that golden parachute, I'm bailin' too!!

Guest-Ramona

Post by Guest-Ramona » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:48 am

How about Easter air! Smell all the lovely chocolate while you sleep!

sleepyinsunnyvale

Post by sleepyinsunnyvale » Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:47 pm

Don't forget the NEW CAR AIR. I don't get to sample that one too often but I think I would recognize it.

WAFlowers

Post by WAFlowers » Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:58 pm

And I'm prepared to go to Clearwater Beach and collect fresh, natural Sea Air for those who love that salt smell .
The CPAPer formerly known as WAFlowers

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:52 pm

Priceless! Sign me up for delivery, though I'm not tired of breathing the same old air. Just glad to be breathing all night.

ozij

Post by ozij » Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:11 am

Hilarious!

O.