This is for an HC234, but may work for yours.
- Turn on the HC234.
- Enter programming mode by holding down the "RAMP" (top) button and the "Next" (Right arrow/bottom button) for three seconds.
- The first screen will allow you to set adjust altitude, which is indicated by a drawing of a mountain range on the screen. You can change this to "m" for meters or "ft" for feet by pressing the Up or Down keys. Press the Right Arrow key to allow changing the altitude setting.
- Press the "NEXT" (Right arrow/bottom button) to advance to pressure setting which will be indicated by the characters "cm h20 " on the screen. Use the Up and Down keys to change the pressure setting.
- Lastly, push that bottom button again to exit programming mode.
(4) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting=12 cm - C-Flex Setting=2
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05