Opinions/Experience re the ZEO?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.

Opinions/Experience re the ZEO?

I purchased a Zeo and believe it is a great product with useful data output.
28%
I purchased a Zeo and think it is just so-so.
10%
I purchased a Zeo and don't like it.
6%
I am considering purchasing a Zeo.
29%
I have no interest in purchasing a Zeo.
13%
I don't know what a Zeo is.
13%

Total votes: 82

cosmo

Re: Opinions/Experience re the ZEO?

Post by cosmo » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:54 pm

Last edited by cosmo on Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheUglyTruth

Post by TheUglyTruth » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:01 pm

A new Ph.D statistician had just taken a position with the Bureau of Standards. One of his first tasks was to familiarize himself with the volumes of measurement standards for the vast array of objects in the world.

He was immediately curious about his own profession and looked up "statistician." Among the list of physical characteristics, he came across a shocking figure...The mean weight of all statisticians in the world is 3 POUNDS. He gasped in disbelief. He thought surely this was a typographical error and that the first two digits had been omitted.

Then he squinted and noticed a small asterisk by this figure. He quickly directed his eyes to the bottom of the page. He sighed a breath of relief as the footnote boldly stated, "INCLUDES URN."

Credentials are what the doctor did for himself in the past. Effectiveness is what the doctor does for you today. Some doctors who have a lot of the former, don't feel moved to do any of the latter.

Jay Aitchsee

Post by Jay Aitchsee » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:05 pm

cosmo wrote:Last thing I'm going to do is hook up a camera and mic so I can see footage of events. Maybe I'm tossing and turning, on my back, who knows. But I'll get an idea
OK, here's another thread for you: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=65101&st=0&sk=t&sd=a#p607701 It's to the IR Video link in my signature