Sleepyhead Software?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Moondawg

Sleepyhead Software?

Post by Moondawg » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:23 pm

So what's up with this software??? I know nothing about it. I do have an SD slot in my machine. Would appreciate if some kind person would give me the particulars....like does it run on any machine, do I need an Rx for it, where do you get it, what kind of data does it provide, is it any good??? Thanks as always.

DoriC

Re: Sleepyhead Software?

Post by DoriC » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:41 pm

Check Pugsy's signature for the SleepyHead download. It gives excellent data and easy and fast to use. One of our members Jedimark worked so hard to do this for us with help from some others , and we're forever grateful to them. The last I heard Mark wasn't feeling too well and I wish him well.

"Do or Do Not-There Is No Try"-"Yoda"
"We are what we repeatedly do,so excellence
is not an act but a habit"-"Aristotle"
DEAR HUBBY BEGAN CPAP 9/2/08

GumbyCT

Post by GumbyCT » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:56 pm

Moondawg wrote:So what's up with this software??? I know nothing about it. I do have an SD slot in my machine. Would appreciate if some kind person would give me the particulars....like does it run on any machine, do I need an Rx for it, where do you get it, what kind of data does it provide, is it any good??? Thanks as always.
You need to get that cigarette out of your mouth and get busy reading.

wiki/index.php/Main_Page

I have no doubt, how I sleep affects every waking moment.
I am making progress-NOW I remember that I can't remember
;)
If this isn’t rocket science why are there so many spaceshots?
Be your own healthcare advocate!

robysue

Post by robysue » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:04 pm

Moondawg,

Your profile shows a Series 60 humidifier. Hence, you are likely using a Series 60 System One. Currently you will NOT be able to use SH or Encore Viewer 2.0 to check your data. You will need Encore Basic or Encore Pro 2.8.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:22 am

Your profile shows a 60 series humidifier but your machine doesn't match your humidifier choice.
The 60 series humidifier only works on the PR S1 Auto CPAP 60 series and not the machine you have chosen.

If you do have the 60 series humidifier then you need to change your machine choice in your profile because I know it won't work with the other machine.
If you have chosen the wrong humidifier and do have the model 550 machine then you need to change the humidifier in your equipment to simple the PR system one heated humidifier.

This would be the 60 series APAP
https://www.cpap.com/productpage/pr-sys ... -tube.html

or the prior model which has a much lighter grey face plate almost silver
https://www.cpap.com/cpap-machine/respi ... -flex.html

So you need to make your equipment match and be sure which you have to avoid confusing us

Right now the Encore software (Basic or Pro 2. is the only software that will work with the new 60 series models model 560. SleepyHead is not yet compatible.
If you do have the older model with the silver face plate...model 550 then you can use SleepyHead and any Encore software.
Model numbers are found on little silver stickers on the bottom of the machine usually with the letters DS in front of it but not always.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.