"ARE YOU MAD"!!!!

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
hades161

Re: "ARE YOU MAD"!!!!

Post by hades161 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:33 pm

Gazhacks wrote:I envy you all that are at peace with yourself, I on the other hand feel and look like my avatar

I feel ya =) I normally am just about as happy is that cat is on my Avatar.

Personally I'm always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught.
Sir Winston Churchill

I’m not asleep… but that doesn’t mean I’m awake.
- Albert Camus

rested gal

Post by rested gal » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:30 pm

hades161

Post by hades161 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:40 pm

BLARG !

Personally I'm always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught.
Sir Winston Churchill

I’m not asleep… but that doesn’t mean I’m awake.
- Albert Camus

stage0

Post by stage0 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:09 pm

Confusious say, "Fine words and an insinuating appearance are seldom associated with virtue".

Confusious also say, " Proper pressure applied by knowledgeable tech, make for proper sleep".

Bookbear

Post by Bookbear » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:41 pm

I am calm... I am peaceful.
Birds are singing in the crisp, cool mountain air.
Nothing can bother me here.
No one knows this secret place.
I am in total seclusion from that place called the world.
The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of serenity.
The water is clear, so clear.
I can easily make out the face of the person whose head I'm holding under the water as I choke the living crap out of them.

Works for me!

Slinky

Post by Slinky » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:52 pm

Shucks, all I do is push 'em down the stairs. At least that gives them a chance at surviving!

My computer says I need to upgrade my brain to be compatible with its new software.

portiemom

Post by portiemom » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:04 am

First off I love your Schnauzer avatar, it looks just like my mini schnauzer when he is chomping the air coming out of my vent mask. LOL. I stay frustrated becasue I live in a fog, and my spelling suffers as a result. If we were all happy, and getting the sleep and results of treatment we so deserve, we wouldn't know each other, or need the forum. So be mad, then get glad it's not worse! I'll still read ya posts and enjoy your threads!

chearyshe

Post by chearyshe » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:41 pm

Oh yes, a most refreshing thread, this is! I'm mad in another meaning of the word, like crazy, nuts, whacky. but NOT mad as in drooling at the mouth rabies type of mad!

OT (for this delightful thread)
Ya wanna know what makes me mad angry? That I've done 3 sleep tests, been to the sleep doc twice and now I've got to go to a not so local hospital to get a special letter that I REALLY DO need a BiPAP! Then maybe I'll get the precious machine, maybe! I've been doing this since bloody October! RANT is finished!

Have a grand night, sleeping people! OOOOPS! Timezone correction: have a lovely afternoon, evening, night....whichever applies!

Geula!!

ps....you can ignore the post if you want to...I won't be offended, I promise!

SleepingUgly

Post by SleepingUgly » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:15 pm

deltadave wrote:Oversleep creates a condition known as "sleep drunkenness" and you would be cranky.
How does one know if it's "oversleep"? (Especially if one has no experience waking up "refreshed" so it always feels like more sleep is needed...)
Never put your fate entirely in the hands of someone who cares less about it than you do. --Sleeping Ugly