Encore Pro 2 software

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Pugsy

Re: Encore Pro 2 software

Post by Pugsy » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:45 am

MDALE wrote:I've not been able to get the 32 bit version to install. First it kept wanting me to perform a reboot - it was an endless cycles of this. Tried disabling the antivirus software etc. to no effect.
Could you please confirm which cpap machine you are using? Are you new to cpap with an old machine or are you just new to this board and have had the machine for a long time. The machine you have chosen in your profile was discontinued over 5 years ago.

Take a look at the link to your machine that you have chosen in your profile. Does your machine profile choice look like the one you have in your bedroom?

The machine you have chosen in your profile only works with Encore software (I have sent you a PM)
but if you are using a PR System One Remstar Pro Cpap machine you can use SleepyHead software and not worry about Encore. Check my signature line for SleepyHead information.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

justtjb

Post by justtjb » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:21 pm

Can I add a +1` to the software download request? Thanks!

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:31 pm

justtjb wrote:Can I add a +1` to the software download request? Thanks!
Could you please confirm which model of the PR System One machine that you have?
The PR System One Remstar Plus CPAP with CFlex does NOT gather any useful data. It does have a SD card in the back but the machine only gathers hours of use so the DME can satisfy insurance requirements to prove you use the machine.

If you doubt what you have or were told...use SLeepyHead..links in my signature and see if you have anything available past how many hours the machine has been used.
If it is the machine you have chosen in your profile and If you were just given this machine and just started therapy then you need to see if you can get the DME to swap it for a full data machine.
Please read this to learn about the machines and what to do when you realize your machine is not what you thought it was.
http://maskarrayed.wordpress.com/

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

danjfoley

Post by danjfoley » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:31 pm

Would you please PM where I can download this software. Getting a System one auto bipap on friday and I sure would love to track the data.

Thanks.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:28 pm

danjfoley wrote:Would you please PM where I can download this software. Getting a System one auto bipap on friday and I sure would love to track the data.
Check your Private message box.
I see from a previous post in another thread that you aren't a novice to software so you might like fiddling with Encore Pro but SleepyHead will likely do more for you with less headaches. I have both available and keep Pro active to help people with the older machines that have no choice but to use Encore but my main software is SleepyHead. Pro is designed mainly for DMEs and doctor offices and the bulk of the software is related to multiple office functions and not to actual patient data quality. Bigger isn't better in this situation.

maginn

Post by maginn » Wed May 30, 2012 11:04 am

bertdoozer wrote:Does anyone know where i can get a copy of this from please.

Stu
sorry dont know i was looking for it too was quoted 105 euro

geopal13

Post by geopal13 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:02 pm

Hello everyone, can someone provide a download link for Encore Pro V2 for Dremastation Auto CPAP please?

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:17 pm

Old zombie thread resurrected by someone wanting Encore Pro 2.

You have to go over to the apneaboard forum....register and then log in....then you can see the software thread that explains how to get Encore Pro and ResScan ...you have to request via email and then someone sends you a link for the download.
https://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap- ... tup-manual

I don't have that link anymore....Respironics moved the software and the link I have is old and won't work and I have no need to go get the new link.