Encore Pro 2 software

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
lucynethel1998

Re: Encore Pro 2 software

Post by lucynethel1998 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:20 pm

Pugsy:

I'm sorry, I downloaded sleepyhead but it only has 32 bit I see. I have no idea where to even find pro 2.4 or how much it costs? I only bought & paid for Encore 2.0 I got direct from Phillips. Sorry, on a lot of meds but was hoping to be ready to go when I get to resume APAP. My heart is already pretty badly damaged going without so a bit nervous..

-PLEASE: Fight Cancer & Hunger:
http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/team/ ... RXZG0FT7S1

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:43 pm

Lucynethel.....

I am using SleepyHead on a 64 bit Windows 7 computer with no problems. Encore Viewer 2.0 which costs $99 won't give you wave form. I can help you with getting Pro 2.4 and it doesn't cost you anything except the headache it sometimes can be during install.

I will try to send you a PM but with the server change I am having problems generating new PMs.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

lucynethel1998

Post by lucynethel1998 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:51 pm

Pugsy: Thanks. I wonder why it never sees any of my info on my SD card then with sleepyhead?

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:01 pm

lucynethel1998 wrote:Pugsy: Thanks. I wonder why it never sees any of my info on my SD card then with sleepyhead?
Where is it failing you? Don't go into P Series folder.
Should stop when this is the prompt...where the SD card is in the whatever drive it is in. See my screen shot here. When it looks like this...then hit select folder. This works with the latest version of SleepyHead.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

lucynethel1998

Post by lucynethel1998 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:43 pm

Pugsy:

WOW,

Thanks to YOU, I have this now working (you were correct of course...) and I even have the other BIG Encore Pro up, configured and ALSO running. Now, before my old head explodes, I will take a break and sort through all this. You are amazing and I can't thank you enough,
Mike

tkerby

Post by tkerby » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:43 am

Pugsy:

Could you please provide me with a link to Encore Pro 2.4xx or most recent which I think is V2.7?

I have Encore Pro V1.8 but need at least V2 to read my SD card from my PR S1.

Thank you

tkerby

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:31 am

tkerby wrote:Could you please provide me with a link to Encore Pro 2.4xx or most recent which I think is V2.7?
Not aware of 2.7 version. There is a 2.5 version but the main difference is the new data for the new ASV machines.
Otherwise reports for PR S1 cpap/apap/bipap are identical to 2.4. It is hugely slower than 2.4 though and 2.4 is already pretty bad in the speed department.

If you really want 2.5..send me another PM. I did reply to your PM this morning. To be honest unless one is using the high dollar fancy ASV machine there is no advantage to 2.5 over 2.4. Not gaining anything and giving up speed and 2.4 is awfully slow itself. I have a super fast new computer and 2.5 is horribly slow.

SleepyHead is a nice alternative. I can open Encore and start the password log in thing.....let it do its thing and go to SleepyHead and download data and get reports before I even get logged in with Encore.

blctech

Post by blctech » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:51 am

Can you please PM me with a link for the latest version of Encore Pro 32bit. Thanks.
Remstar Auto M Series

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:13 am

blctech wrote:Can you please PM me with a link for the latest version of Encore Pro 32bit. Thanks.
Check your PM box.

You may need to update the DT3500 Infineer card reader if you are still using the M series machine.
I forgot to mention that. Pro sometimes works for a couple of days then it can't find the card reader. Updating seems to fix that issue.
Here is link for that update.http://www.ais-magnetic.com/e/download_ ... p?id=23390

dthomas62

Post by dthomas62 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:05 am

Hello,

New CPAP user as well as board member. Could someone PM me the link to Ecore Pro 64bit? I also downloaded SleepyHead and will try it when I get home.

Thanks,
Dave

SleepMark

Post by SleepMark » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:11 pm

I also need Encore Pro 64-bit for M Series.

SleepMark

Post by SleepMark » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:40 pm

Previous post was before registering. Sorry. Still need Encore Pro 64-bit for M Series.

OnceSolemn

Post by OnceSolemn » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:46 pm

Any luck, SleepMark?

I'm also new to CPAP, and I just joined the forum today. I'd love to be able to toy with this software myself, so if there are still links...

I have been playing with SleepyHead too. Very interesting stuff

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:16 pm

OnceSolemn wrote:I'm also new to CPAP, and I just joined the forum today. I'd love to be able to toy with this software myself, so if there are still links...

I have been playing with SleepyHead too. Very interesting stuff
Check your private messages.

I will say that SleepyHead runs circles around Encore Pro. M Series and older machines have to use Encore but those of us with the PR S1 machines will find that SleepyHead is simply better all around. More data and we can do so much more with SH. Pro is not user adjustable beyond a couple of minor settings.

MDALE

Post by MDALE » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:34 am

I've not been able to get the 32 bit version to install. First it kept wanting me to perform a reboot - it was an endless cycles of this. Tried disabling the antivirus software etc. to no effect.

Finally I right clicked on the downloaded .exe file and went to Properties and disabled the security block. Now the install wizard tells me that the software is only for Windows XP SP2, Vista SP1 or Server 2003 SP2.

I'm running XP with SP3.

Any hints or advice? Thanks

'