resscan 3.10 Nap Bug

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
DreamDiver

Re: resscan 3.10 Nap Bug

Post by DreamDiver » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:21 am

In three years they'll have the S10 Multiset. It will cost a third of what today's S9 costs and will be available at Walmart. It will have wireless bluetooth 4.0 with high-resolution heart and brain scan all monitored directly via micro-injected ATP-powered wireless neural and cardiac sensors. The data will be sent directly to a box hooked to your home computer for your convenience but with data sent via internet to your doctor on a periodic basis. The flow generator itself will be a nanotech marvel contained within the confines of the mask, which will form fit and chemically change to seal directly with your skin at a subdermal level. It will use rely on nutrients from your body to power what amount to trillions of tiny mitochondria that power your breathing apparatus.

dave21

Post by dave21 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:39 am

Oh for a moment I thought you were going to say it was solar powered What no wind turbine? Couldn't we create electricity off of the electricity the machine is using by having some kind of wind turbine placed in the hose?

Joking aside, I think if the S9 is anything to go by the S10 will hopefully be cutting edge technology too. S9 must have been a good 4-5 years in the making and I think it really shows. I could easily see some things come as standard like oximeter being fitted as standard in years to come rather than optional extras. Likewise maybe wireless/bluetooth technology built-in to send to a PC or receiver device, or even an iPhone or similar like phone with an app already installed.

I'm glad to see that technology is really moving forward with XPAP's and hopefully it'll continue to do so for some years to come. Not only for machines but masks too! Hopefully no more RES or RNS (Red Eye Syndrome) / Red Nose Syndrome from leaking masks or tight fitting nasal pillows.

Slinky

Post by Slinky » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:44 am

My experience w/the S8 and VPAP Auto and naps was that the only time a data problem occurred was when there was a really long time span between the nap and the first real sleep session. The hours and events during the naps would be inclueded in the Statistical data - but NOT in the detailed data. And then, as I said, only if there was a long time span between nap and sleep.

My computer says I need to upgrade my brain to be compatible with its new software.