Possible Flowchart to Sound Sleep Success

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
palerider

Re: Possible Flowchart to Sound Sleep Success

Post by palerider » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:13 pm

chartle wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:14 pm
palerider wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:02 pm
.. but that might not be the best mask for you....
My post may have come off wrong so far my mask is working just fine. I tried on a half dozen full face and nasal masks before the tech pulled out this last one. As for the air blowing up my nose it only really happens when I first plugging in and standing with the hose pointed down from the face. once in bed it rotates to the side and its no longer an issue.
Good to hear it... even the best masks can have minor annoyances :)

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Soothest Sleep

Post by Soothest Sleep » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:20 pm

Pugsy wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:58 pm
Hey guys and gals...do I need to mark this thread OT and politics and "Enter and participate at your own risk" :lol: :lol:
Yes, please.
O soft embalmer of the still midnight,
Shutting, with careful fingers and benign,
Our gloom-pleas'd eyes, embower'd from the light,
Enshaded in forgetfulness divine
-- John Keats

palerider

Post by palerider » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:22 pm

Thomas F. wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:29 pm
So I decide to see if anyone has anything constructive of substance to say in response to my original post. You know, to help the people that need it. Yet all we hear from is angry fragile snowflakes that don’t have real jobs.
Talk about 'fragile snowflakes' this ass posts something, and at the first sign of criticism, starts a flame war... That's the sure sign of someone that's only doing this to boost his fragile ego, not to help anybody.

If the intent were actually to HELP, then instead of responding with insults, the response would be questions.. "what don't you like about it, what would you change, why would you do that".... not racist insults.
Thomas F. wrote:
Alas, where is flowchart #2
In the trash, where it belongs... Intelligent people realize that there are some things that shouldn't be dumbed down to your level.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

LSAT

Post by LSAT » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:28 pm

Thomas F. wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:18 am
I must say there's few things I enjoy more than causing a bunch of CPAPtalk reprobates to come slithering out from under their rocks. While typing this I am enjoying a fresh hot cup of coffee after, yet again, another wonderful night of sleep wearing my neck collar, CPAP pressure set very low (4.8), and nasal mask. Life could not be better. I just got a huge raise at work because I'm so productive. How many of you morons actually have a job? (USMCvet excluded- God Blesses you and I'm thankful for your service)
I would like to see a Sleepyhead chart showing your successful therapy at 4.8

LSAT

Post by LSAT » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:35 pm

Thomas F. wrote:

I hope you will enjoy my new avatar:

Looks just like Elizabeth Warren..in her pocahontas outfit

Lucyhere

Post by Lucyhere » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:52 pm

Thomas F. wrote:
Holy flame war people. I’m getting ready to head home after another productive day at the office, paying taxes, so other losers can spend the day posting mindless drivel on CPAPtalk. So I decide to see if anyone has anything constructive of substance to say in response to my original post. You know, to help the people that need it. Yet all we hear from is angry fragile snowflakes that don’t have real jobs.

Alas, where is flowchart #2 from our apnea experts Julie and the human turd Palerider? Let’s add jenmary “AKA Broom Hilda” to team flowchart #2. Maybe we can get 1 whole brain between the 3 of them.

I love Stone Mountain; and play golf there whenever work allows. It’s a beautiful place that welcomes all except angry snowflakes.

But far be it for me to use an avatar that irritates anyone, especially Chicagogranny. Regarding avatars, is there anyone other than me sick of looking at the black/wht photo avatar of chicagogranny? Who is that June Cleaver?

I hope you will enjoy my new avatar:

Thought for today: After reading all your posts in this thread, and eye balling your new avatar, I have concluded that you are one nauseating POS. Go away... go far, far away. You are a perfect example of what's wrong in this country.
Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset for her w/humid air/heated Humidifier
Bleep/P10

Thomas F.

Post by Thomas F. » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:39 am

Fantastic morning to you all. Once again I’m in a great mood after sound sleeping 8 straight hours wearing my neck collar, straight CPAP set at low low pressure of 4.8, and nasal mask.

I’m so rested even Lisa’s hateful post just makes me laugh hysterically. But sorry, sugar plumb, I won’t be changing my avatar again anytime soon. Heck, I just change it less than 24hrs ago because some other snowflake didn’t like beautiful stone mountain in GA created by God himself. Anyway, I’m one the 5 people that believes pathetic Lizzy when she says she 1/64 Cherokee…. And now I have the actual picture in my avatar that proves it!

Now where was I? Oh yes, I remember because I have a razor sharp memory now which I did not have not too long ago……….Many of you will be happy to read that I no longer have the time or patience to play whack-a-mole with many (not all) of the fools on CPAPtalk’s island of idiots and misfits.

With that being said, and since I started this topic with my most righteous and helpful flowchart, I’m going to pull this train back on the track from once it began. However, this time there are new rules you must follow or will you will be sent to a safe space to play with fuzzy toys.

Rule #1: I made the original post so I make the rules.
Rule #2: Nobody that has already posted on this topic, and has >1000 prior postings, gets to give any more input. But don’t go away unhappy. I understand there’s a new topic, just posted, asking for the top 100 eco-friendly uses for empty distilled water jugs. I suggest you head over there and share your brilliant wisdom on that topic. Run along now.
………………………………….
OK --- People that are really struggling to find a solution to their sleep/apnea problems. I think I have bought us some time, possibly a few days, but like buzzards to deer carcass, the know-it-alls will certainly come back. So we have to act fast.

I’m just going give you a couple simple pieces of advice.

1. The road to good sleep paved with nasal masks. Healthy sleepers/people breath through the nose, not the mouth. You should only go to a full faced mask if there is a physical blockage in the nose, deviated septum, something along those lines. In a future post I’m going to share my top 5 indisputable reasons why a nasal mask works best to resolve apnea. I suggest you load up on the popcorn and settle in to watch the cage match that topic will bring.

2. When wearing a nasal mask, too much pressure is as bad as too little. If you are struggling to find a solution please read the flowchart and give it a try. This flowchart worked for me or I wouldn’t have taken the time to put it together.

One day, in the not too distant future, a person will post that this flowchart helped them get their life back. And It will have all been worth it. Have a wonderful day.
Had UPPP and Hyoid Advancement Surgery on 10/29/2010.
midline glossectomy surgery using Da vinci robot 2/2014.
Straight CPAP 4.8 pressure

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:51 am

Thomas F. wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:39 am
Rule #1: I made the original post so I make the rules.
Rule #2: Nobody that has already posted on this topic, and has >1000 prior postings, gets to give any more input.
Sigh.....you are so wrong about the rules thing. You don't get to make any rules.

I think this thread no longer falls into the potentially helpful area and has become nothing but a pissing contest.

Time for no more posts.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.