Paid Market Research on the topic of Obstructive Sleep Apnea

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Sanak93

Paid Market Research on the topic of Obstructive Sleep Apnea

Post by Sanak93 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:27 am

Hi Everyone,

I am writing on behalf of a market research agency I am working for, Field Scope International, and I would like to share with you a study we are conducting at the moment, hoping someone might be interested to help us with it.

We are currently looking to invite Respondents diagnosed with Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) aged 40+ to take part in a market research discussion on the topic of Excessive Daytime Sleepiness.

•Methodology:

1.Short Virtual video (30-45 min)
2.Visual Journal (using a mobile app, 30-45 min overall over a 5-day period)
3.In-home Ethnography (8-10 hours in-home interview and observation outside and inside of your home for a full day, possibly including your family and/or friends)

Please note: You must be willing to complete all 3 tasks in order to be considered eligible to participate and receive your honorarium payment.

Philadelphia, PA or
Dallas, TX

•Date:
Philadelphia, PA: business days between December 4th, 2017 – February 3rd, 2018
Dallas, TX: December 4th, 2017 – February 10th, 2018

As a token of our appreciation you will receive an incentive of $135.00 for completing your Virtual Interview and Visual Journal + $800.00 cash if chosen for the in-home ethnography = $935.00 for your overall participation for your time and opinions after completing the Group Discussion Session.

Please note, all footage accumulated throughout the research is for internal research purposes only and is not for broadcast. The names will be kept secret and not revealed.

If you are willing to assist with the research study, please reply to this post with your answers to screening questions or email me on aleksandra.c@fieldscopeint.com:

Initial Screening Questions:
Full Name:
Contact Number:
Marital Status:

1. Have you been diagnosed with Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)?

• Yes
• No

2. Have you ever been prescribed any of the following products to treat your daytime sleepiness?

• Provigil
• Nuvigil
• Generic Modafinil
• Generil Armodafinil
• Adderall
• Ritalin
• Vyvanese
• Generic Methylphenidate
• Generic Dextroamphetamine
• I have never taken a prescription drug for daytime sleepiness

Note: You may not be contacted if not eligible or spaces have been filled in prior to your response as we have limited slots available.

Thank you for your time – we look forward to hearing from you!

jnk...

Re: Paid Market Research on the topic of Obstructive Sleep Apnea

Post by jnk... » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:37 am

I'm thinking NOT spam.

Although permission from Johnny might be nice with this sort of thing.

Watcha think, Pugsy?
-Jeff (AS10/P30i)

Accounts to put on the foe list: Me. I often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:57 am

Not spam to my thinking either and they may very well have already asked permission. I am not privy to that end of things.
She told me a while back that often they are contacted prior to posting stuff like this by the people involved.
Either way (prior approval or not)...I saw it earlier and decided to leave it and quietly wished I would qualify as I could use the money but I am not remotely near the target areas and I have a sneaking suspicion that the meds mentioned might be a part of it and I haven't ever taken any of those meds.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

Tater52403

Post by Tater52403 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:03 pm

Pugsy wrote:Not spam to my thinking either and they may very well have already asked permission. I am not privy to that end of things.
She told me a while back that often they are contacted prior to posting stuff like this by the people involved.
Either way (prior approval or not)...I saw it earlier and decided to leave it and quietly wished I would qualify as I could use the money but I am not remotely near the target areas and I have a sneaking suspicion that the meds mentioned might be a part of it and I haven't ever taken any of those meds.

I currently am on one of included medications and would like to be involved but same as you am outside the target area.

ChicagoGranny

Post by ChicagoGranny » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:44 pm

I don't qualify, but my opinion is this is an excellent use of the forum.

I am registered with a market research company and have participated in a few projects for fun. And they were fun.

Maybe a couple of our forum members will be selected to participate and then give us a report back.

Okie bipap

Post by Okie bipap » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:09 pm

In the past, I took part in a study for asthma medication. It just happened to be the medication I had been using for two or three years, and my insurance refused to provide it unless I could show that other, cheaper medications would not control my asthma. I ended getting two year supply of my medication free, and got paid for using it. What more could I have asked for.

Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional.

Sanak93

Post by Sanak93 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:05 pm

Pugsy wrote:Not spam to my thinking either and they may very well have already asked permission. I am not privy to that end of things.
Hi all, definitely not spam - you can check our website for verification of what we do - http://www.fieldscopeint.com and you can also give us a call on 845 207 3681 any time 8AM - 4PM EST. Alternatively, for more details on this research, you can email aleksandra.c@fieldscopeint.com or jovana.k@fieldscopeint.com.
Even if you are not in the areas designated by the specs of this research - we can complete your profiles as our client is interested in expanding the study and taking other areas into consideration as well.

Let us know

Have a great day!